Rate that transmog x3

8/10 for the coal miners daughter

not bad, the shoulders feel off as they just kinda float, nothing for them to be attached to. other then that its cool

You look like you belong in the swamps! 9/10

1 Like

flows well, yellow IMO seems off for a hunter, but works decent for a troll 8/10

i have this set with blue and green accents… kinda hard to pick the one i like better. However this is the only set i have ever seen that goes with this bow

1 Like

I have always been a fan of that set and you wear it well! 9/10

5/10, a gnome in that helm looks like the face you make when you’re a server in a restaurant and you ask a customer if they need anything else, and they say “Yeah, A MILLION DOLLARS?”

Very specific I realize, but that’s how it looks.

1 Like

9/10
I like it. looks a lot like goblin laborers you see as NPCs, and good excuse to use an under-loved hat. Sadly for me, it cuts my ears off :frowning:

simple and clean 8/10

I like the forest look your going for. 7/10

Good Orc One Set Mog 7/10

Taran Zhu’s lesser known twin brother? 7/10

Giving this a 0/10. But ONLY because I want to say that you’ve failed me yet again, starscream! :smiley:

Aohige 9/10. I like it, but actually think it would look better with hidden shoulders. Just my opinion of course

6/10 because of the helm and my general dislike for that set. But consistent in theme.

That set doesn’t look too bad on a troll. Good stuff! 8/10

Doesn’t have much of a hunter vibe, but definitely suits a pandaren. Great choice on the rifle, too. 7/10

How on this page shows you are lv 63 but you are lv 120 on armory? Nice mog for a blood elf btw suits the race.

I believe Sarella is next in line…I like, says both blood elf and hunter to me 9/10 :slight_smile:

Not bad, suits the panda 7/10

I like it very ranger. 8/10

1 Like

Love that set, I bought it specifically for mog, and the purple artifact laser sight is a nice touch. I especially like how you went helmless, very stylish for your race.

1 Like