⭐ Rate that... set!

Tired of everyone rating you low because you’re mogged in your favorite set? Then this thread is for you!

Ok all joking aside, I’m going to see if this gets any interest. Here’s how this works… rate the person above you and give them points for things like:

Does it fit their race? Examples: tauren Druid in tier 6 or a nelf in the Dark Shore armor.
Is it rare/not in the game anymore? Example: CM sets, Gladiator armor, etc.
Does it match a badass tabard or weapon? Example: I picked this set because it matches Quel’delar so well, which is an iconic weapon in high/blood elf lore.

And go!

2 Likes

So, it’s just like the already existing ‘Rate my set’ thread.

That’s not what I mean. I was talking about complete or almost complete sets. Those are usually frowned on in regular mog rate threads.

1 Like

Where people go, well it looks good, but its just a set. Ive been guilty of that. I like this idea. Some sets look good on a specific race or class and youve made just a slight tweek to it to personalize it. You worked hard and wait for that rating for someone to go ‘eh, its ok. but its a set…6/10’

Only reduction I would give is the blue on a horde character. Otherwise it looks really good.

Mine is a common one, but I felt really stands out on a Light Forged Draenei. (yes, it still shows me as a BE, but my profile is correct as a LFD) Especially with the gold tattoos and the markings on the back. Like the DH armor that was a bit more open for the tattoos, that the same works well on LFD for the same reason

5/10 Everyone with a Lightforged has those chest and legs–now make your set stand out more! Needs a belt and better boots–maybe ones that tie in to the shoulders. Bracers that show? There are nicer weapons–try Boneslasher or one of the new fancy large 2h swords.

My sword has a green enchant on it to match the green spots on the shoulders of this set. What were they even thinking to put green fire on a blue and gold set? This is my fix for it, as well as use the sword and shield.

2 Likes

I love it. Fits a female Draenei nicely and the movie sword and shield is perfect. Not too crazy about the hood though.

9/10

I like the idea of a set thread so here my vote for Linu, I like the sword & shoulder, but that set from prepatch legion is a bit dull sorry. Need more green glowing from it to pull the look good & don’t match the character skin or hair at all. 6/10

https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=183597/amani-zandalli-pally#modelviewer:31+0 my dream toon coming true next patch. What you think?

I’m obviously wearing most, but not all, of the Opportunist’s set.

Skulls ahoy! 8/10!

Does the Opportunist’s set make you invisible? Your avatar and your profile page literally show you as invisible. Very strange. 10/10.

I’m wearing 2 sets. Took me 7 weeks to farm it all, finally finished with the belt last night.

Yeah, no idea why it’s doing that. Started happening yesterday.