Rate that Roleplay Mog

8/10! I love mogs that aren’t glowing and shiny! Your lad looks like he’s ready to send us on a quest. Either that or as if we were adventuring together, you would be on a side-quest in pursuit of some long lost magical artifact!

Bath’s RP has gotten overly complicated over the years, but she’s a Brewmaiden. Think dual-class between a light-user and a shaman who manipulates the water in beer to heal people. She also chucks mugs to crack skulls.

1 Like

I like it, looks very Dwarven and the whole Brew-Maiden angle is both unique and a hilarious take on the Class.

9/10

Shonar Deepfingers here likes to style herself as a expert at archaeological exploration and repossession, which boils down to finding tombs, ruins and abandoned Titan Facilities, and then stripping everything of value and selling it to the highest bidder.

With her mechanical scorpids to dig, carry and defend her, a rifle called ‘Diplomacy’ and a small personal zeppelin to get her from the Black Market to the site of her next 'dig site’s, she needed a mog that was both efficient at keeping her insides on the inside and keep her relatively insulated in most environments.

1 Like

I’ll play.

9/10 because I love that belt with the pouch, and she does look more like a rough n’ tumble adventurer than most goblin hunters I see (which are usually really techy and flashy looking, and nothing wrong with that, either!)

My hunter here is supposed to have been a harpooner who drowned and is now a gross drowned harpooner with a pet crab who tries to take nibbles off him :stuck_out_tongue: so, y’know, that’s his theme.

1 Like

I genuinely love this mog a lot, but I have some biases - I had a Shaman mog with similar armor and the lobster claws. I RP’d him as a marsh hermit and he had little frogs he would order to carry his reagents.

In my opinion? The theme and the coordination of the mog makes it a 9.5. Again, my biases may have played a part, but it’s lovely. I would only recommend a different weapon, perhaps a matching trident, to make it a 10 for me.

My mog is simple - Iron Horde Frostwolf. Vrorgar needed to fight fire with fire, so that’s why he’s so heavily armored.

1 Like

10/10. I’ve always been incredibly partial to the Frostwolf Clan, and you’ve constructed a mog worthy of Ga’nar.

Posting on this character because he’s one of the few with a RP mog right now.

Ohtion is a garbage paladin, with only rudimentary control of the Light. A half-elf monster-slaying drifter who roams from town to town saving the day not because he’s a good person, but because he just likes killing evil stuff. And he always makes sure he gets paid.

2 Likes

Your set is great! 10/10!

I get serious Varian Wrynn Gladiatorial vibes from this!

My profile is hidden, but my armory is here.

1 Like

Loving the mog Feya, seems a simple yet nice mog for what I assume is a priestess of Elune. 8/190

As for myself, I’ve been trying to create a Skyhorn Spiritwalker mog, going heavily emphasis on soft blues.

1 Like

I love how the blues subtly mix together, he seems like someone with a mystical bend about him. My mog is a bit butchered right now because of gearing, the staff and hood are off… But I think I’ll keep the hood honestly, the colors blend surprisingly well I think.

I really like it! The pieces work together despite not being a full set, which you get extra credit for. The shoulders flow surprisingly well given the theme of the set.
9/10

Zulric here is a spooky yet diplomatic witch doctor who likes adorning himself in bright colors despite the shadiness of his work.

Definitely looks like troll-garb, so yep, it works. 8/10 for me. I guess the only gripe I have is I’d like to see your face X) but that’s a personal preference.

The purple on the tunic doesn’t match BUT guess what? That’s ok. Sometimes, I think people get so worried about making everything match perfectly they forget a little splash of color outside a set spectrum can be a good thing.

Mog looks pretty wicked there Syrendrel, I like it, 8/10. Gives that Hunter Ranger feel very nicely.

1 Like

Thou art a sexy beast. 10/10 for pure brawn with a big ol’ dollop of spice.

1 Like

Love it. It’s hard to make a simple look of a pirate really shine, but you make the outfit come together really beautifully and it looks like something an NPC would wear.

You’re the one punch man of orcs.

9.5/10 I really like the crusader look you have going.

Very well done, I really like the color. Everything goes together very well. 9/10

I dig the tribal bruiser look on Mag’har Orcs. It’s sinple but that’s all ya need. Wish they have even more wicked face paint options for customization.

1 Like

I can really appreciate a good mage transmog that looks more unique than just being another wizard robe. Yours could easily pass for a rogue, and still manages to capture such a strong Blood Elf feel without sticking to the typical red and gold scheme.

Och, lass, ye look more o’ a Grand Magister than Rommath his own self! I give ye a solid 10 whilst I be pickin’ yer pockets.

2 Likes

I like how all the colors blend into each other while sticking to their theme (and not becoming overly intricate), and the fiery beard and eyes give it a nice, controlled pop. I rate 9.5/10