Rate that mog: Rogue Edition

7/10

Hammers don’t match rogue theme but the set is very dwarve-esque and it is cool

10/10

Zombie… What a great mix of all the tiers, excellent mog bro!

It’s very… troll. I don’t think the weapons really go with it, but it’s decent overall. Call it 7/10?

you look red-y for a fight!!
8/10.
very nice.
its inches off a 10/10 but the metal face mask kinda hurts the chances.
Life is pain q-q i race changed to a panda. now im a maghar panda orc

Hmm error message when trying to view your character, can’t rate :(.

I like the purple accents. It looks good to me. And the judges say “Its a 10”!

The set is great for an undead, 7/10.

10 / 10 for a Leveling T-Mog…

I like the overall look, but the offhand weapon doesn’t match the theme at all and is def not rogue like. 6/10

Very simple and clean! 9/10!

1 Like

Your name is full of win.

@Cattywompus That looks awesome, especially you being forsaken. Totes appropes. 10/10

@ Hannah, lookin good i would like to see more variety in armor pieces as i tend to not like sets but it’s all matching and is very rogue like 6/10

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malganis/Umbrangelus

Recently server changed so that link should work for my profile otherwise it 404s, and yeah i know thunderfury is over done but it’s my favorite weapon so what can you do.

@bobthebolder 8/10 not a fan of the helm but everything else looks okay
@ umbrangelus 8/10 thought you were a demon hunter for a second. but still cool looking.

Yar! Looks good enough, but the swords seem to ruin it for me and the legs feel like they could do with something better. Still, 4 ale filled skulls out of 5.

ToGC had some nice sets for Alliance, definitely. 7/10

This looks very monk ish. I love it.
Although its just a pure set it has a nice flare on a pandaren. 8/10
If there is anything i would change it would be the daggers. I dont know if there is a dagger to truly fit that set so i cant fault you on that.

The shoulders are from Legion invasions, the chest and pants are from ToGC, the gloves and boots are Wrathful Glad. :slight_smile:

Skip me and rate Pawsitivity!

Aight definitely 9/10 now.
Hidden gems.

Interesting mix of tier sets. It all looks good, I’m just not understanding the boot selection… 8/10.