Rate that mog: Rogue Edition

09/06/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Domination
Undead Ninja! 8/10 nice!

I like what you were going for. That being said, i'm positive that is just an entire set and while it looks and matches Blood Elf, its not original. On top of this the glow on your weapons doesn't match the glow on the set.

4.5/10
09/06/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Volysra
Undead Ninja! 8/10 nice!

I like what you were going for. That being said, i'm positive that is just an entire set and while it looks and matches Blood Elf, its not original. On top of this the glow on your weapons doesn't match the glow on the set.

4.5/10

6/10
Undead Ninja! 8/10 nice!

4.5/10

Very harsh! It's a mix between mythic ToS fanged slayer and mythic DH offset boots and gloves with normal DH belt. But I do take it as a compliment that it comes off as a full set! ;) agreed on the weapon tint being slightly off ! Oops and HFC pants and Mythic DH shoulders offsets!
This mog is pretty obscure. Maybe if I was a nelf female. Edit: My armory might update to the pvp mog. if so don't rate me. lol.

I like the mixture you've got going on Dom, if anything their critique was a compliment since you've actually mixed sets. 9/10
09/06/2018 06:08 PMPosted by Domination

4.5/10

Very harsh! It's a mix between mythic ToS fanged slayer and mythic DH offset boots and gloves with normal DH belt. But I do take it as a compliment that it comes off as a full set! ;) agreed on the weapon tint being slightly off ! Oops and HFC pants and Mythic DH shoulders offsets!

Was it? I am blunt though. O ok, i'm very big into people being original so since i didn't think you were I took some points off. Knowing that it is indeed original bumps it up to a 8.5 for me.
09/06/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Volysra
09/06/2018 06:08 PMPosted by Domination

Was it? I am blunt though. O ok, i'm very big into people being original so since i didn't think you were I took some points off. Knowing that it is indeed original bumps it up to a 8.5 for me.

ooh, 11/10 I love that. feels very much like i'm looking at a NPC.
6! Looks cool, but more warrior than rogue :)
09/06/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Gghax
6! Looks cool, but more warrior than rogue :)

8/10

Everything matches up nicely except the belt in my opinion. I think a different color would've been better since your skin is also blue but at least the weapons stand out.
09/06/2018 10:05 PMPosted by Dendail
8/10

8/10 to you, too. Not a huge fan of the shoulders but you make them work. I like all the different pieces you've thrown together to pull this off.
09/06/2018 11:01 PMPosted by Varick
09/06/2018 10:05 PMPosted by Dendail
8/10

8/10 to you, too. Not a huge fan of the shoulders but you make them work. I like all the different pieces you've thrown together to pull this off.

Just mismatch. Were you going for a in-progress (lvling) look?

4.5/10
6/10, I always get skipped the first time I post on these things D:
Wow Sennis, I didn't know the DH off pieces existed....mog goals! 10/10 in my eyes very cool set I really thought you were a DH. Great job
09/07/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Domination
Wow Sennis, I didn't know the DH off pieces existed....mog goals! 10/10 in my eyes very cool set I really thought you were a DH. Great job

8/10 always hated those helms.
Gimmicks pretty cool 8/10
Idk what i was thinking last night but my mogs rediculous and weird right now
09/07/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Realbigpizza
Gimmicks pretty cool 8/10
Idk what i was thinking last night but my mogs rediculous and weird right now

Yeah I'm not even sure what I think.

My mog changes like every 48 hours but this is what I'm rolling with now.

Probably forgot to change after getting new gear last night but I'll roll the dice.
For Darnassus!
Theraenor, I am really digging it btw. 10/10

As for mine..

What year is it? Can someone tell me?
09/06/2018 11:40 PMPosted by Volysra
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Just mismatch. Were you going for a in-progress (lvling) look?

4.5/10

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=105979/lonika-stillblade

I'm going for the Proprietor of the Rogue Academy look :P Shes been one of my favourite NPCs since tbc.

As for the guy above me, I love it. I have a similar mog I use on my human. What is, Vanilla level 19-23, alex?
09/07/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Dassarin
Theraenor, I am really digging it btw. 10/10

As for mine..

What year is it? Can someone tell me?
Vanilla lvling confirmed 10/10 skittle rogue, taste the rainbow.
This is my Mog. rate pelease