Rate that mog: Rogue Edition

Obviously you missed reading the name of said toon. YEYE!

Nothing matches, except maybe the hat and pants
2/10

And you too missed the name. 1/10

8/10 hunter loots

damn you jealous of my mog compared to yours. yikes

7/10. I actually like the head piece. I am just not in the armor set it’s self.

@Ryck

Unique set, not really my thing, but well put together. Maybe remove the helm to rock the Dark Ironness. 8/10

Can anyone advise how to change characters? This is my rogue, my DH is just auto-saved on the forum for some reason.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/Outrunthesun

You guys can disregard that above post, I was trying to swap to my rogue, finally got it.

Very unique. I like your guild tabard and while the color scheme isn’t 100% perfect, very good mog. 8.5/10

1 Like

Thanks! I was using artful dodging gloves and different shoulders prior, just wanted to use more BFA pieces to make it a more original mog.

I like that you’re using a darker crown in yours haha. 8/10

7.5 / 10 not a fan of the head piece… I know it vintage Tier 3 Naxx but still. Rest looks GREAT.

Not sure why it switched to my DK…
7.5 / 10 not a fan of the head piece… I know it vintage Tier 3 Naxx but still. Rest looks GREAT.

6/10 nice simple pirate smog. Looks nice. Dont know about the weapon mogs though lol

5/10 the look seem kinda conflicting but still looks kinda cool. Some of those leather mogs look the same as some plate mogs and I dont know what you’re going for with those weapons. All in all, looks kinda cool but lacks a definitive theme.

7/10 I don’t like the shoulders or the daggers but the set still looks nice regardless

That set looks really good on an undead. 8/10

0/10 cant see it

Good pirate getup. The cutlass really sells it. 8/10.

1 Like

I actually really like your transmog Putrick, 9/10. To me you look like a medicine man that died and came back completely crazy(er). Lol

9/10, not a fan of the helm, but everything else is fantastic.

1 Like