Rate that mog! make sure you have your profile viewable!

Love it, very simple and elegant. Total NE Priest look 9/10

1 Like

Apparently my profile is bugged and showing hidden ;(
But here is my character armory link. I am so sorry for the hassle, I don’t understand why blizz even has the hidden thing as an option.

That’s a really good looking mog. Just wish I could see the face. 9.3/10

If you could rate my main that’d be great. She’s just not my forum poster and the rep system and all.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/Saeresiela

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it! Yeah you can see more of the face in game, but not in the pose the armory uses.

For your druid’s mog: I would give it a solid 9/10. I love the overall look, especially the way the robe, shoulders and the glyph on your forehead all flow together. The shoulders feel like the key piece there to bridge between the robe and glyph.
The only thing I didn’t like quite as much with the mog was your weapon. But I also don’t really like scythes very much in general, so take that with a grain of salt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I personally think that any of these four staffs would look great with your mog:

Silly armory poses. I thought they would have fixed that ages ago. Lol

The only reason I marked you down a bit is because the belt bugs me a little. The middle blue just doesn’t feel like it fits as well as it could. Small thing, though. Because the belt looks good otherwise and it’s a very monk looking one.

You know, I actually agree with you that the scythe doesn’t quite match well. But I love druids and their lore so much that using the Scythe of Elune is just so exciting to me.

I will say that the Spire was one of my favorite weapons from back in Wrath so that is a really good pick.

1 Like

Yeah I need to find a better belt tbh, just don’t have any that match better atm.
Thats actually pretty cool though, I didn’t realize it was the Scythe of Elune. The lore factor almost makes up for the appearance in that case :smile:

7/10 can’t see your profile. Avatar looks nice though.

8/10

Love the matching Ashbringer skin and the crown you chose with that set.

7/10

Although I really like that paladin set I can’t say with certainty that both your tabard and weapon match perfectly. I see you though! Well done.

Happy I can finally transmog this tabard without having to re-do Suramar.

That and the tabard from Ashran, finally.

Skippers get skipped.

Savage and fits a Tauren. Just need an offhand that matches. 8/10

1 Like

love it 10/10

1 Like

Ooh very nice, looks like a mix between Elven and Titan theme. 10/10

7/10

The difference is resolution of your gear is kinda jarring. The browns are different shades and so are the blues. Other than that, not bad, I like it.

Profile is hidden so I cant accurately rate. Looks like 7/10. Shoulders look basic and the tabard is very flashy if you were going for basic. But that’s just your profile pic.

Mines not creative yet, but I am proud!

@waidmann just wait until I modify it! I’m sure I can give it some demon hunter flair.

7\10 the outfit is nice and I like the Belf heritage look but doesn’t sream Demon Hunter to me as much as it does mage.

I’m on mobile and I can’t find anything that says my profile is hidden. Is your profile hidden by default?

Yeah your “view profile” option isn’t available. I can still see your mog by manually typing you name in the armory, though.

I like it. It’s… well, it’s standard, but typical isn’t always bad. I’m also not a paladin so I don’t know what you guys are working with when it comes to good mogs. 7.5/10.

Mine was not, I think there is a checkbox in your settings somewhere for that. I’ve also heard logging out and then back in can fix it. Try checking the earlier posts in this thread. We ran into the same issue.

please do not rate me! Was just answering a question.

Had the same problem ,then I read somewhere in the forums if you log out of the forums then back in the option to check your armory comes up.

I tried it and it worked