Rate that Mog DK

I win

But Krissignacia is a close second 9.5/10 awesome and scary. minus .5 for not having more dark purple

1 Like

gloves and sword don’t match the rest

I am a Death Knight

Where did the boots for this mog come from?

Naxx is where

10/10 pally gear

that set came from the horde rebellion event in MoP, the boots are no longer obtainable.

Like the color scheme, the wep works really well with the shoulders. Not in love with the hat, but maybe if u were a troll instead. 7/10

I am not sure what to make of yours. I think the colors clash, but some how go together with how it is set up. 8/10 for me.

10/10 nice classic Wrath throw back there.

Mine isn’t really anything unique but i love the Venthyr set.

1 Like

Setmog/10, still, not a bad set.

Gonna try not to be bias because i think all pandaren look frumpy AF and make most mogs look bad.

Color is good, theme is nice and not over the top. The weapon throws me off, personally not a fan. Pandaren model stretches that belt out too much imo but it matches.

I give… a soft 7.5/10 probably better on a diff race model.

Great mog. I like that you used a lot of different pieces to form your set. Only thing I dislike is tabard and weapons.
9/10 for me.

1 Like

8/10-- I like the gold look a lot. I’ve tried a few golden DK mogs, but never stuck with it.

I’m not sure I like the weapon or cloak choices here, but you may have specific reasons why you picked them.

I like the red theme, but really dislike the choice of feet/legs. They feel so skinny compared to your upper body. 7.5/10 for me.

New mog. I unlocked the red scythe finally. (took way too many runs) So I tried making a mog for it.

That scythe really brings everything together. I’m usually not a fan of red DK mogs, but yours looks great. Just enough highlights to emphasize the scythe, but not bleeding red like a clown suit.

8/10, nice job!

1 Like

i want to give this a 7. but being a golbin its harder to see the details or all teh armor since smol.
But not bad. the helmet actually pairs well wit the shoulders. Only off thing i see about this is the sword. the colors dont mix well with the over all look

ill give you a 6.5/10

Shoulders seem out of place but all in all looks good

7/10

Love your mog. The Blue candles on the back really fit well. 100% love this set up. 10/10 for me.

I like this a lot. 10/10 for sure.

You now walk upon the hollowed ground of the Scourge. The light wont protect you here.