Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

One of the best synchronized use of a multi-expansion xmog I’ve ever seen; especially for a Panda. Most gear on Pandas appear impossible or cartoonish but yours: perfect.

You maintained the Warcraft Panda theme with hints of mortal combat. Those tbc shoulders and the legs tie it in so well it looks like a set lol.

I’m just one person but dmn, Well done: 12/10.

1 Like

blushes :3

1 Like

@Agathorn i’mma give you a 10/10
@Aang, also 10/10
both just flow so well and match so well, no complaints

1 Like

I’ll have two number 9’s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra [Mushroom Sauce Mudfish], a number 7, two number 45’s, one with [Highland Sheep Cheese], and a large [Kul Tiras Wine].

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579620441333956628/614060826109673473/unknown.png

Oh my… you’re barely covered up! 8/10

Druid classic. A nice mix of pieces from different sets and the odd random drop comes together beautifully. I stand by my opinion that the Malorne helm is one of the best a druid can have.

10/10

1 Like

Simple, and remarkable considering the limited mog options one has below level 60. Screams “Sinister Witch”. 9.5/10

6.9/10 i am not a fan of all black on a Paladin since I don’t see why a holy knight would wear black, however the mog looks ok and i like how it matches pretty well without being a set.

Can’t really see your mog because of an error…but from portrait, looks all white and glowy. That’s nice. Based on this, 6/10

Classic look, not digging the knucks though. 7/10

7.5/10
The green goggles and over intricate shoulders kind of clash with the rest of the outfit.

Hard core bare fist fighter look. Love the mogged hand weapons. 9/10

Standard fare banker, 4/10

Goblin Miner. Nice. 8/10

Very coordinated, looks great :grin: 9/10

I really like it! Very simple and pretty!
9/10!

1 Like

I love the dark red that you put with that awesome robe. 10/10

(Yes, I’m wearing a set. I’m tickled that the Azshara mace from Well of Eternity matches so well.)

1 Like

9/10…though I think the crown throws it off, I can’t help but super love it, as well as your maces!

Not bad. Very primal. Nice use of the eyepatch.

8/10

You are literally a walking fire hazard. Furniture would catch fire around you, and no other dwarf would ever let you into their armory.

I dig it! 8/10

(Edit; for some reason, my profile doesn’t show my left hand glaive properly. It’s actually the same as my right hand one)

2 Likes