Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

What about my mog? For enhancement

1 Like

I dunno about Shaman, but you’ve got a wonderful sort of mad scientist look that I’m giving a 9/10 for because I’ve ever seen anything quite like it.

Oh wow, your mog screams warrior. I love it. Perfect aesthetic for a warrior.
A Draenei channeling the Vrykul is a bonus. 10/10.

I dig it, not the biggest fan of the helm, but I dig
solid 8/10 ":smiley:

Everything below the waist and the cape matches. However, that chest piece and hood conflicts with the druidic theme the kilt imposes. Maybe a matching cloak, or match the head and chest to the rest of the set and it’ll be more conformed: 7/10.

@agathorn 10/10 - really hunterish transmog, I like it

1 Like

@Psychoo 10/10. I like this a lot. It’s very dark alleyway killer look. I respect that.

@Aang 7/10 reminds me of those witches from legion. Thought the shield didn’t match until I saw the boots, so good work :+1:

Props for thinking outside the box and coming up with a pretty damn good mog. 10/10

No thanks. I don’t like the flappy crotch piece. I don’t get the point of that kind of belt.

2 Likes

7/10, i feel like the belt from the set for the legs should be in to match

Besides your chest - its a solid 8.5/10

I don’t really like the leather dresses on a rogue char. Just doesn’t really fit the class.

@Aeradoria: I disagree with Reyax, I absolutely LOVE your look. Would give you 9.9/10

@Reyax: Everything fits beautifully apart from the Ashbringer appearance and the boots. Consider using the red tint version of the Corrupted Remembrance hidden appearance or the appearance you get when you complete the class campaign. But overall amazing work 9/10

@Lightreaver 9/10,
I really like the dark steel/red color scheme you’ve got going on. It speaks dark Paladin to me, I haven’t been with the game long enough to know every set by heart but if it isn’t all part of the same set, it looks like it. You certainly did a great job matching it up. The only thing I’d say that doesn’t make it a 10 for me is the belt, as it seems a bit lower res to me than the rest of the set.

@Torviik: Amazing sleek look with the nice matching axes too. Really sweet details. 10/10
Oh and my pieces are the Recoloured Lookalike of the Conquerer’s Darkruned Battleplate from Ulduar. So…not an official set.

Like the devil himself! 9/10
Id go 10 with a helm

@Spamasham: Wow. Just. Amazing. I love how your weapons go really well with your green armour. 10/10

gonna do a 2-for-1 here
@spamasham, 7/10, the weapon doesnt quite go too well with that, plus i have to deduct for a full set on the armor
@lightreaver, 9/10, love the weapon and love how everything flows, but -1 for full set reliance

Evatruelight

Gonna say 8/10, pretty cohesive look and theme, but some of the pieces aren’t an exact color match (some of the light black sections look a little out of place with the rest of the color scheme.)

Gonna have to give that a 10 outta 10 outta 10. Good setup, great mixing of colors and sets, good texture matching and shape of the mog.

@Thirien: 10/10 AMAZING. I love this outfit. It fits Nightborne color and design so well. Great job.

1 Like