Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

That’s one fine looking Druid! I love how the chestpiece blends everything together! 10/10

1 Like

Vulgrim - In a world of flashy demon hunters, I greatly appreciate the less flashy mog you’ve got going on. I’ve never seen the brawler set before but that looks real, real good. Sticking true to DH form with no chestpiece either. It is still a full set, so 8/10.

1 Like

Breann - Altogether a simple “mage from the Alliance” feel, but the crystals on your shoulders exemplify a good frost mage, looking like icicles. Good job. Although I don’t really get why you wear goggles instead of, say, a hood or something. But good effort. 8.5/10

@ lightreaver, ret has always seemed like a edge of the light kind of spec. but that was before the light got all jerkish. 8/10

First, love the name!

As for the mog, not bad! Rather unique, I like it! I still get the feeling something’s missing though. 8/10

Your mog looks amazing. Thats all I can say. The gold elements are accentuated by the purple pieces. You look like a paladin walking the line between the Light and the Void. Nice one! 9/10

Thanks! I just spotted the artifact tint when looking for something else and thought “Gold and bright pink? That’s horrible!”

“…I wanna mog that now.”

As for yours, I almost said the only thing that ruins it was the lack of a helm, making it look like a normal person wearing it, not a death knight. And then I realised you’re a paladin, so of course! The only other thing that stood out was the sword. It’s probably just the armoury, but it looks really thin.

Overall, a solid 9/10!

Yes, its Runeblade of Baron Rivendare, but it looks pretty trash when you’re looking at it from the front. But when you are looking at it from the side…WOAH!

Katerlia - I dig the purple / gold, but the Worgen nose poking out helm and the one weird weapon ruins it for me. With a different weapon and in human form, I’m betting it’d look pretty top tier, but those two are massive distractions for me. 6/10

Lightreaver - Even if it looks great from the side, it looks like a paper mache sword from every other angle. Using old bladed weapons is pretty tough. Rest of the mog looks pretty good. 8/10

Nice nature-themed mog on the whole, the tree bark-themed helm and shoulders really helps to proclaim “HERE IS AN ARCHDRUID OF AZEROTH, RESPECT ME”, and overall its a good effort!
9/10

I can di git 8/10

Good stuff! definitely a good rogue mog. only thing I can say is the shoulders are a lot higher res than the lower half of the set. a little flat though overall, 7.5-8/10

8/10. reminds me of a gladiator. the mogu stuff goes well. almost as if you were put through arenas in zandalar or something.

Awesome looking. Your weapon doesn’t fit well at first glance but your eye color helps to bring it all together. 9/10

@ Halibron the fact you made that helm work is points enough. worgen have a hard time as it is. 9/10

8/10

I really like how that looks!

As for mine, I’m REALLY unsure of it, but it’s what I got atm ><

The armor looks good. The weapon seems a tad bright for the set but I’ll let it slide because you’re a priest.

8.5/10

Pretty damn good mog. 10/10

Hood could change but other then that 8.5/10

Cool use of combo gladiator sets, the color pallet works really well! 8.5/10!