Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

Not the biggest fan of the gnome models. Theme obviously based off Demonhunters and is done pretty well. Also gives off a TBC vibe.

7/10.

7/10
Not bad, but you sort of look like a quest mob

6.5 /10
Not sure what it’s supposed to be, but it’s not too bad.

9/10. Everything is great but the hat doesn’t fit. I still like it but it throws the rest off.

6/10
Love the simplicity of it and the belt works really well with the pants but they don’t tie in very well with the shirt and the boots don’t match either. Maybe if you changed the shirt to a different color so the white on white doesn’t give a washed out feel.

9/10 looks great. Cool mage theme.

Hello Illrel. So my overall assetment is this.

1. It appears you are going for some kind of well armored paladin of the light kind of mog.

In this regards I think it is pretty cool. However one thing I’ve noticed about paladins is that they usually don’t cover their entire faces in wow. I think this is to show the forth right nature of them. Not ones to hide and be duplicitous.

1. One of your weapons is a legendary. This makes me suspect this might be a Twink or just haven’t touch it in a while. Special consideration given for that

2. The name Illrei. Sounds Illidari. I am getting lightforged demon vibes here. Though I am not sure if that was your intent to go for. Maybe I am looking into this too deeply.

I’d say 7/10 as it pretty cool. I think that it seems a bit to roguelike for a 10/10.

I’m going to give you 8.5/10. Love the use of color
like a little bundle of evil.

Not too inspired for me, but doesn’t look bad. 7/10

Hadn’t even thought about what a Zandalari monk would look like. I imagine a lot like that. Love the bindings on the belt. That is what aligns the whole outfit to be a monk in my eyes. 9/10

My outfit is meant to be an old returning veteran warrior.

9/10 a proud soldier of the line with mud in his veins.

This spry young’un is meant to be a rifle.

6/10. Everything goes well together but it’s the basic SW guard look. Some cool shoulders and boots would do wonders for the look.

9/10, very good mix of alliance and druid!

1 Like

well thats an angry looking cow
i like the setup
fierce!

9/10

8/10 standard paladin transmog.

I like the hat, 7/10.

9/10, looks fancy, you’re definitely upper class. :slight_smile:

6/10, just doesn’t work for a Troll Paladin imo.

8/10 good mog, simple but, nothing eye catching that I would stop to look at.

Eh, I’d have to give it a 6. The bright yellow tabard clashes terribly with the set, and the weapon doesn’t match either.