Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

9/10
Love the armor with that crown.

8/10
Very cool, just that the green chest throws it off a bit for me.

10/10 Unique mog, and very much screams that of a Pandaren warrior! I really like it.

Looks good, but maybe it’s thae armory pose (OR just bad design on worgen :c ) but the shoulders don’t look like they sit very well. Still, love what you’re going for, and hadn’t seen that colour version of that staff. 8/10

Hopefully the armoury’s updated - tried to make a sort of holy/fel set around the Maiden’s Mace from ToS.

Hey, for some reason your mog/character doesnt show up in the armory for me but i could still mouse-over your armor and put it together in Mogit to see it.

It looks pretty nice and i like the idea you were going for, personally i don’t like the belt but it still looks fine 8/10 :slight_smile:

An interesting mog! I won’t count the lantern as part of it as I see your artifact is transmogged over it.

For the most part it matches nicely… only the artifact’s wood stands out as being a bit different, but as it’s a focal point that can happen. There’s not too much that varies distinctly re: color and resolution, which is good. The WoD leggings are a nice addition, but something about the mog in total feels a bit unbalanced and it’s hard to put my fingers on it. Maybe it’s the top-heavy interest, combined with the bare lower half and then broken up by the shape of the boots.

8/10!

8/10 - Sure its a set, but what a set baby :slight_smile:

The green works really well with the armour, but the red of the helm doesn’t really go with it. 8/10

9/10 Love the gold and green accents

10/10 nailed it!

That set looks nice on a zandalari and i like the sword, 7.5/10 :slight_smile:

Went for a witchdoctor/druid vibe but moee focusing on the witchdoctor.

10/10 for the Zul’Fark look. :slight_smile:

@ Brozx Holy cow that’s cool. and i love those axes!, i need to catch up on the new mog rules 10/10

Here’s my problem with your mog: You look like a shaman… but not a pandaren shaman. That armor just doesn’t fit the racial choice, making you look like a pandaren raised by tauren.

6/10

I’m going to go with a general 10/10 for being exactly what I expect. I’d expect you to probably try and mug me in a back alley of Booty Bay.

My only gripes are that there are enough hidden bits that it’s less about putting together the mog, but I won’t let that detract from the score.

I give you a 9/10, a wonderful avian themed rogue mog only let down because the top is so detail heavy compared to the rather plain bottom but I put that down to a lack of appropriate mogs rather than your mog building skill :slight_smile:

@ Sharlyn Yyou know what? i like it. it’s very different 10/10

10/10, I like

A good mix of sets and sone great choice of colour amd weapon. Only thing I could complain about is you must be frozen in Nazjatar :wink: 10/10

That mog is incredible! I love the icey angelic look of it. You really outdid yourself. 10/10.