Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

@Bizmatek, I had to look up the bow, because it’s not showing up in armory very well. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten the chance to see it in game, wow! The hood is a bit more sleek than the shoulders in your outfit, but there aren’t all that many hood choices. Very nice. 10/10

(I know my outfit is a set, but I really like the way it looks on lightforged draenei.)

i’m a huge fan of minimalistic armor and you seem to nail that just right, while also conveying your class with the white, gold, and purple color scheme.

(BTW, avatar isn’t updating, but i’m rocking the Relentless Gladiator’s Leather Helm and the Hacksaw Carving Knives for my daggers).

Everything seems to go together nicely! Reminds me of wrath of the lich king for some reason. Also, maybe add a shattered sun offensive tabard? Think it’s color scheme goes nicely with what you have going on.

Classic tribute?

7/10

9/10
Looks pretty terrifying and everything matches really well. Nice job.

I’m a sucker for a nice shield and weapon combo. Your’s is quite nice. Also the whole armor look is solid and matches well. I think the shading is a little odd on the helm but that’s probably the way the model display’s in the window. give it a 8/10.

On a whole I like the look. I like the weapon/shield combo, just not sure they go well with the rest of the look. 9/10

9/10 - I love the white color with your main / offhand’s. :slight_smile:

6.5/10 I like the look and it’s nice but it’s tabard on the heritage armor. I think a cool shield or some of the blood elf armor from the Sunwell Plateau would give it some individuality. I like that you thought about the wing details.

I really like it. You look like either some kind of mystical fairy,priestess or nature goddess. 10/10.

1 Like

9/10
For being a Gnome Demon Hunter.

10/10 - A dwarven warrior par excellence. Big, beefy shoulders and hat, a nice thick belt and a good axe. Just what any self respecting stout man of the stone would want.

There’s a couple things that aren’t quite matchy; possibly new gear? I like the direction though. The nighthold rogue set is hands down my favorite tier set for rogues. 7/10

9/10
For what you’re going for it’s great. Very demonic and Warlock-like.

@ thaelnir kinf of the mountain for sure 10/10

@Toggletorque I like the weapons and the set itself, gives legion vibes to it.
I do have a bit of an issue with the weapons and the set not really matching together, maybe that’s just me.
9/10

Very nice 10/10. I love the shoulders, and I don’t think I’ve seen the robe before.

(This is an outfit challenge to myself to use the kilt.)

8/10, I’ve always liked that chest piece, nice to see it getting some use

Very fitting for a Goblin. Now you just need the Prospector title to go with it. 8/10

That is a tough mog to make work but I like how grungy, grimy it is. 9.5/10 only because im not completely sold on the tabard but not really sure there’s a better one for you.