Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

honestly, this is just the starter area gear. no real thought went into it, so 7/10 is good. i meant to post on my other toon.

for yours 8/10. i think the weapon is just slightly out of place. like its not matching in colors.

You did a good job with the overall DH look but I believe you could benefit from different shoulders. 7/10

10/10. I love this. Beautiful mog for a dark iron. I don’t think it would look good on anything but a DI and that makes me like it even more.

I find that non metallic shield hard to swallow with the the rest of your gear, but the rest matches nicely and looks cool. 7/10

10/10! Very awesome pirate outfit, and I love the swords with it. Everything compliments each other very well!

1 Like

That is a very icy looking hunter set! Would love to know about the story why. Nice colour and model matching. 10/10 from me!

1 Like

Love the monocle, prof! The staff though, not so much. And the base part of the shoulders is a little off. 8/10

I have never seen a demon hunter outfit quite like that before! You remind me of those spider demon creatures. 10/10

9/10
I dig the minimalistic look and it’s very Trollish. Well done.

You look like a wealthy or noble dwarf in that outfit. Very nice. Not too sure about the gloves or boots, their texture is a bit too old in contrast with the rest. However I know personally how hard it is to find good boots and gloves. =(
9/10

8/10

Something about the shoulders seem off to me

@Miraclepants - I like what you’re trying to do here; digging the whole undead-knight kind of vibe, but the helmet and sword, which are the only two pieces that don’t go with the set, are kind of left out in the wind.

•the helmet doesn’t have any other orange in the set (tabard ect) to tie it in, so while it looks cool, and has a skull, it just kind of sits up there all by itself

•the sword, while being purple, is also kind of the wrong color of purple, borderline pink, and (like the helmet) is just kind of out there when it comes to the whole look

6/10 - On to something, definitely

@Gaelelorn

The armor set + weapons really meshes together in a nice way… but it’s also a complete Firelands armor set, which doesn’t feel very original. I try not to use more than 2 pieces from a single tier to really make the look “my own”, but obviously that’s my own standard. 7/10.

@Rathyr

Great outfit, especially for a feral druid. 9/10. I would’ve done 10/10 but i’m not too sure about those gloves. they match, but also seem bulky in my opinion.

8/10
To me you look like some sort of Sea Captain. I like it.

A purple sexy death knight, very unique.
9/10

I like the idea of a mechanical hunter. Really cool. Feels a bit steam punk which is a solid look. Wish you had a helm to go with it. 8.5/10

I like how it all goes together, and the small shoulders looks great. 9/10

@Trindey Green and jungle theme. Cute on a gnome, but overall not a good flow imo. 7/10

Love hooded hunter mogs, 8/10. Different boots and a heroic recolor of Njor bow from ICC would work well on that one.