Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

Smexy. I like it TBH. Very interesting and unique. Even if the head piece is a bit…impractical. 8/10

@ Seelani: simple, goes together well 9/10

Very Barbaric! I like it!

8/10

A dark hunter who’s made friends with the vulpera? I like it a lot. Feels like a high desert hunter’s outfit. Very cool! 9/10

8.5/10 very unique!

I wanna do a purple mog so bad because it can look that awesome. I wish you had a helm to go with it but I almost wonder if one would detract from the look.

Until I see a possible helm selection it stays at a 8.5/10

I posted under the wrong character so don’t look at the above profile.

I never liked that helm personally. Something about the texturing makes the whole helm blend together. Great color coordination, though. 5/10

Interesting mog idk about the helm though 7/10

1 Like

6/10…looks like a battle mage

Eh, solid; basically a full set though. needs more pizzazz!
Edit: forgot to even give you a score 6/10!
Note: Take my mog and add the double totems on the back, thats what you get :smiley:

@ Haruk 7/10. Nice set, but the weapon doesn’t really match IMO.

9/10 Its simple and subdued, but looks clean and fits the class/role well.

Going for a grim reaper feel? Cause I’m totally feeling it. Very cool and menacing. Unusual for a druid but cool in terms of overall execution. 11/10

That looks very primal and appropriate for a troll shaman! This is what I picture a troll fire Mage to be actuly, but works just as nice for a shaman! 10/10 though not a fan of how the legs are cut off to the feet. Maybe find some shoes that will transition it better?

in terms of a theme it’s 10/10. In terms of originality it’s a 3/10

Your mog is very interesting, with the purples and greens, and your robe having s leather armor-looking appearance. Kind of reminds me of what the original Orc warlocks were supposed to look like. 9/10

1 Like

I love that gun model, it suits gnomes and goblins so well! (I use it on my gob Hunter) I like how you have shoulders that also suggest technology. 9/10

1 Like

9/10 very nice

1 Like

7/10 I really like it but I feel like something is missing to really drive it home. Kind of looks like a fel priestess.

I’m trying out my own version if an Alliance uniform. The staff has been charged to the white version of the Balance of Power apperance of G’hanir, its just not showing up.