Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

10/10, I love your color scheme, and everything fits together nicely.

I like what you’re going for, but the helm is just totally the wrong color, and the back isn’t quite right, either.

8.5/10

Fix those two pieces, and you’ve got a winner there.

Simply awesome. I love the vibrant and [mostly anyway] shiny appearance of everything. 10/10

You’re legit the new Dark iron dwarf king. Holy balls.
10/10

1 Like

8/10, the purple vials don’t match though. Assuming you just haven’t gotten to mogging it to the green one instead given that it’s also ungemmed.

Hmmmmmmmm. I’ve got to admit, while the chest is carrying the look, it carries it nicely. I’m not a fan of the pick or mining helmet, but that’s on blizzard FOR NOT LETTING US USE THE DAMN UPDRAGED PICK MODELS THEY PUT IN FOR US.

So, 9/10. It’s unique, it’s original, and loses a point because it reminds me of my trolling ex who would not stop with the dual wielding fury pick axe and mining hat combo he ran with FOR 2 EXPANSIONS.

I am a big fan of the forsaken look. I had a similar look before this one, but without the helmet. This is definitely one of the better sets on a forsaken model. I’m going to deduct points for wearing mostly one set, but it’s rather difficult to get all the pieces. The helmet is a nice touch. I think there are better weapons out there though (Armageddon comes to mind) at least for my taste.
8/10

That set really works together. I’m not familiar with plate mogs, but it doesn’t even look like you got it all from the same place. 10/10

10.5 / 10

Every piece is well thought out and looks terrific

9/10. Very DK like. I also like the gnome DK look.

Also, Rathyr, OMG, I too love that look. Very creative.

So 11/10. First you have the awesome ninja look ive always wanted to do. Second your named AANG. The greatest avatar that has ever lived. Seriously I love all of it.

1 Like

Ok so here’s my green bias coming into play. I love the fel look. Fel Shaman is great. The weapon, the robe, the shoulders and head gear all match perfectly. I would swap out the gloves however for something more green, although the brown accents everything else well enough.
10/10 could be an 11 with better gloves.
Well done!

1 Like

@Jawn wow! super cool mog fitting the Unholy DK theme. 10/10 for sure

1 Like

daaaaamn @Jawn… putting my fel look to shame!! awesome 10/10

1 Like

@Psychoo: 10/10 I love this look. Very assassin and elf at the same time. Totally gonna steal it BT DUBS!

@Sinnister: 10/10 You look very…sinister hype crowd loses it behind me

1 Like

I think the grass is always greener on the other side cause I’m totally jelly of your Fel look!
11/10
@Yusuke
I love the forest ranger/pioneer look very much. Don’t see too many on the horde. I even like your choice of weapon! Excellently done!
10/10

1 Like

10/10 badass

seen it before, seen it again… you can do better 1/10 for creativity

1 Like

I actually really like that. The blindfold transmog has been done to death, but I really like it in the context of what you’ve got there.

9.5/10

@Jawn
I think what people are getting at, is that your look literally looks like a full set for a Fel DK. But what’s amazing, is that every piece isn’t from the same set at all. 10/10 doesn’t do your mog justice!

@Leisurelee, I’ve rated yours before with the same look. 9/10

1 Like