Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

Simple, but sick.

9.5/10

The helm is a bother to me personally.

7/10

The sword seems unfitting for the rest of the mog, and the bare chest piece sort of clashes with the shoulders and legs. I think that if you wore a tabard over it and got a sword with more gold or silver features, it would be a pretty sick mog.

7/10. It’s ok. The stormwind cloak really throws it off. I do like seeing a gnome in such big armor. Very funny and cute. ^^

Shoulder puts it out of sync. If that set isn’t up for rating, its understandable.

Avatar set/10. Good set! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very nice lock mog! 10/10

(Not rating, just asking a question)
Any recommendations on which shoulders I should replace them with? It’s hard to find this specific color, so I had to settle for the light red. o_o

Download this mod: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/mogit

Trust me.

Not bad, not bad. 8/10

Love the color pallet, and that Helm works amazingly well with the rest of the set! :smiley: 10/10!

Looks good. Nice looking weapons as well. 9/10

One of the best heritage sets! Not quite sure about the weapon tho
 9.5/10

8/10 not sure what you’re going for but it works

Kinda like a Dragoon
I know the goggles is silly and I aim to change soon! (I was drnk when I made that mog and it grew on me the next day so I’m sticking with it! :sunglasses:)

1 Like

Ah I can see it I knew it was familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on it

1 Like

Spot on class fantasy. Very arcane. 9/10

You’ve got a good understanding of what DH’s should look like. I wouldn’t have thought of the bladedisf but it works nicely! 10/10

B*#@% please! This is 100% Grade A Fel Warlock. DH’s stole their look from us. :wink:
PS I like your Druid look. 8/10

1 Like

9/10.

the helm is kind of odd looking. nice go though

Not bad, but the cape being attached to your neck just looks weird. 8/10

That’s a nifty mog. It always feels like Gnome armor looks off because of the size of the character but yours fits quite well. Kind of reminds me of Game of Thrones for some reason too. 8/10