Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

9/10. A holy monk…I like it!

Dude, love it! Armor plated sniper of stealthy demise earns you a 10

10/10 nice matching of the weapon

Aw! Memories.
I like the helm; reminiscent of the T6 Malefic Raiment set. The shoulders; obviously from T4. They look great together! 8/10

Solid mog you got there.

8/10

@bonesaw 10/10for Viking dorf

6/10.

If this is a reference I don’t get it

Not bad, but the shoulders aren’t quite there. The red parts of them kinda throw it off.

7.5/10

(Please be aware with my mog, the red dragon helm is supposed to be the same green color as the shoulders, since they’re the same set. Been bugged since the last patch and it’s the wrong color)

1 Like

I love this! MoP was a beautiful expansion! 9/10

1 Like

8/10 the fel fire look is just amazing.

Not a big fan of the boots and gloves because the bones don’t match the jawbone, but I kinda like what you’re going for. Elvish aquaman vibes.
7/10

8/10… not bad, but some parts feel a tad off

1 Like

I appreciate what you’re going for, but the pieces you’ve chosen don’t really gel together very well.

6.5/10

And what parts might those be? Really inspecific reply here
9/10 Leisurelee, very good weapon choice

There are very few mogs that cannot pull off that top. I like it 9/10

Don’t know where to put it but looks like it matches Dark Iron Dwarf. 9/10

Absolutely gorgeous set for a priest. The staff appeals to me as a druid main too, but just the overall look is lovely.

1 Like

Considering it’s a leveling set (and that it’s one of the most Vanilla sets I’ve seen in awhile), it actually looks pretty good.

8/10

All of this works. Very dark mage vibey. 9/10.

You are the Fel incarnate. You even make that rather odd helm model from Argus look good. 9/10, could use a shirt but by no means a dealbreaker. Well done.