Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

You did a great job matching the hat and I honestly love themed transmogs on goblins. I think you need different boots, however 8.5/10

Mine is missing the huge totem I have across my back since it doesn’t show up on the armory lol

1 Like

10/10. I love this mog. Very Tauren and Shaman. Good job!

Well, it might just be a pair of raid sets and an artifact appearance but that doesn’t change the mere fact that it all works. A warrior born of bone and fire.

10/10 you mad genius.

8/10. Very sentinel-y and simple. I still like it, though.

Okay, now that my look has FINALLY updated, let’s see what you guys think of this mog set! I was going for a kind-of “rugged adventurer” look, but we’ll see how it holds up.

So… while your mog IS definitely better… you still have the same problem where the top and bottom halves don’t match.

Like, the browns and silvers of the top are great for the theme you’re going for, the pants, feet, and (somewhat) the belt are totally off-color and don’t look great.

6/10 because it’s definitely improved, but still needs work.

20/10
Anyone who can find a head item that looks good on a worgan model and match their outfit gets a bonus 10 points in my book ;). Love the rest of the outfit, the dark and deadly metal look looks really good and all matches for a solid 10

2 Likes

You look fabulous! Very fitting transmog for a Nightborne. 9/10

The only thing keeping it from a 10/10 for me is the weapon. It just doesn’t really match well with the rest of the pieces.

1 Like

Not bad, but that’s one of the brownest mogs I’ve ever seen. Some of the pieces are a bit off-color, but otherwise, it’s perfectly fine.

7.5/10

(For my mog, the armory isn’t displaying my off-hand correctly. It’s supposed to be the same Dreadblade that’s in my main hand)

8.5/10 i really like the theme. it seems quite piratey (is that a word)

You look like a butcher, kudos for creativity. 9/10

I like your CM gear and bow but your tabard doesn’t match. 7/10

Oh wow, I really like your new look. Well-matched, looks great.

9.5/10

Not bad, but the sword doesn’t match - though guessing it’s a new acquisition?

9/10

(PLEASE SKIP THIS POST FOR RATING)

Yeah, the armory is always really screwy with the Dreadblades on this character for some reason. They’re supposed to be the same sword, and it shows up that way in-game, but the armory refuses to display it correctly.

i found a trick to fix this. if you put the off hand in the main hand and not hold an off hand, and transmog each individually, it fixes it. Basically transmog each weapon without holding the other.

8/10 though.

1 Like

(This is Gokaiger)

Hey, thanks for that tip! Seems to be working.

Anyways, two ratings, since you skipped Trindey:

@Trindey That’s an… interesting mage set. I get the priesty vibes you’re going for, but alot of the white and gold pieces you have don’t really match very well.

7/10

@Twitchy That’s a pretty standard DK set you’ve got there. Not alot wrong with it, but it’s not super-creative, either.

7/10 as well.

7/10 its certainly something different, but I was never a fan of the basic Wrath sets.

It’s good and I can see what you’re going for, but the lighter ‘worn’ red of the tabard doesn’t quite go with the rest. It feels washed out a bit. The gold of the staff too doesn’t really match the rest of the set. 8/10

On the other hand (Hurr hurr) if you transmog your off-hand to an artifact, you can then mog your MH as a non-artifact. Don’t tell Bliz though, shhh!

@katerlia i really like that a lot 8.5/10
i think you gave a lot of thought into it. the colors match nicely and it looks like you put a lot of effort into it

Chowilawu is a native american word for “Joined together by water”. This is a resto shaman, which heals with water. I thought it was neat. its the only toon i have that doesnt have a real name like ronald, or walter

2 Likes

I’ll be real with you. Tauren should not wear helmets. It just looks like a funny hat. I like the rest but the helmet detracts from it a lot.

7/10