Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

WHAT IF IT WAS PURPLE! I love that mog. You really made it work well with the tcg tabard. 10/10

It’s alright, but the hat and daggers don’t really match what you’ve got there.

7/10

Dude, Nice job. 10/10. I can find no faults in your choices of design or color, everything works together perfectly

8/10 the belt matches the sword, but doesnt seem to match anything else.

8.5 outta 10. Classic DK look, but still intimidating- totally looking ready to lop some legs off. xD

Not really looking forward to people reviewing mine, but oh well. Have at it!

Uh, yeah man, your mog is kinda all over the place.

It’s like the top half is going one way, and the bottom half another way.

Not even sure what advice I can give… start by trying to make the pieces match?

4/10

Very nice. The boots don’t look all that comfortable, though. x) 9/10

VERY dapper, 10/10- kinda reminds me of an old-school stage magician.

Okay, take two on the Transmog train! …Unless it hasn’t updated yet.

Edit: Yeah, it hasn’t updated yet. Hold your judgements for JUUUUST a little bit until it does…

Gotta say, Silverbolt, I love the mog. Excellent use of five different sets to match colors across with the Darnassus tabard and the scythe. Wait, no, the helmet is part of a 6th, but is nice and golden-y neutral. That’s probably one of the best examples of mog-matching I’ve seen.

Thaumin, your set is pretty neutral… I can see the main parts are the three Duskhaven pieces, and you built the rest off to complement that. The pieces that aren’t part of the set are neutral enough to not draw attention away and give it an understated (and vaguely elegant) look.

The Wild Gladiator’s Energy Staff is definitely a bedazzled piece that finishes the look with some pizzazz! While it can certainly clash, here it’s at least vaguely echoed with the boots.

While the lack of a belt is a personal peeve, I’ll give that a 10/10 for style points.

Edit: I shall try to judge, Shanquan, when it’s updated!

Thematically, I think your mog is great. Very blood knight-y.

Some of the reds and blacks don’t quite match, though.

8/10

That I dig my fellow warrior, 10/10

Ah, the Blackrock armor set mixed with Blackrock Foundary set. Classic, looks good.

That being said, the weapons don’t really match well. I understand that they’re fiery (and I also get that you probably wanna show of those particular weapons), but the metal of them just don’t go with your armor, and they don’t even match each other.

8.5/10

9/10 for that

Still keeping my mog

Favorite Armor 10/10

1 Like

Wow, the mix of sets there works so well together! 10/10 easy!

Hoping my armoury’s updated >.>

Not bad 7/10

Nice borrowing of monk pieces–that is an awesome look. 10/10 (Those ones don’t display correctly in Mogit, so I’m always overlooking them.)

I did some borrowing of my own in this outfit. “Got anything to trade?”

@Pandamic below–my shoulders and sword hilts (above my head, usually) also have purple in them. I don’t see the problem. I did cover up the purple knee patches on the legs that weren’t there for any good reason.

@Nicci: That set refuses to drop for my DH v.v

@Theremin: Looks good, specially witht he tabard. And I know the helm is a part of that set, but the purple does really stand out. 8/10

7/10 something about that belt buckle that takes me out of it

It’s basically a full set. It’s not unsightly by any means, but it’s also not hugely original. 6.5/10.

Excuse the off-hand. Artifacts, for some reason, don’t match in the armory.