Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

I forgot I was logged into that toon when I commented. So I will rate it because I know it’s terrible and this one is better… 6/10. It looks bare and the aze doesn’t match.

i like it, people will say it’s a set so not a mog but looks cool to me
9/10

I’m not sure the Helm has the right type of Gold tone (it draws focus a bit), but I dig the strong “Fel” pallet across the entire Mog. It also manages to pull off a seriously cool Corrupted Nightborne Vibe. The shoulders in tandem with that Staff are especially excellent. 8/10!

thanks… there’s a green fel skull mask i’m working on actually so good looks :smiley:

1 Like

Very nice looking Shaman mog. Good job. 10/10

1 Like

10/10 Very druid.

^ 5/10 for only having half your armor on :stuck_out_tongue:

BEAR WITNESS!

I’ll give it a 6/10 for creativity, not every piece matches but I get what you’re going for.

Rate mine ironz 8/10 sick look reminds me of a dark pally

Love the weapon, tabard and set combo. You look fantastic. 9.5/10

Don’t skip people, it’s rude.

1 Like

Fixed it very hard to tab to bottom without commenting first lol

8/10 you got that “buff” mage look going on, more rogueish. I don’t think the sword quite works, however.

Stupid 1h/OH appearances messed up my last submission. I hope it’s fixed now.

I focused on Greens and Browns with gold accents. Because of this toon’s name and his KT frame, I wanted him to look meaty, so I built this look off the Bearmantle set as a base and went for anything that matched the color scheme and added bulk to his silhouette. The pants and boots cost a pretty penny, but the knee pads, ankle cuffs and cargo pouches all accomplished this goal.

9/10 got a really primal look going on yet the pouches add a unique flare to it I like it man but you need to go with like the bear claw fist weapons to complete the look man. Also I knew I recognized that name you’re the druid that was trying to take me out in eye of the storm I remember because you used that backhand to almost put me off the map lol

*skip me and rate Galien please!

Im not that guy lol. I havent played any pvp on this toon yet. Sadly Treethugger isnt as unique as some of my other toon names but I still felt clever for thinking of it.

@Galien 8/10

I’m digging the battle mage look. I really like the use of the sword and staff-length off-hand. I’m pretty forgiving when colors don’t exactly match up so I like the use of the belt here for the overall look. What throws it off for me is the boots. They look woefully out of place with the rest of the mog. Solid look though.

I like the irony. You’re lightforged but you’ve covered all the light forgeness in super dark stark tones. 8.5/10

1 Like

I’ve seen this one too many times- 7/10.

8/10 for the look, however given that you are named after the blue tentacle headed dancing girls in Star Wars, I would suggest showing some more skin lol.

I on the other hand am a hopelessly insane emo highwayman blue morpho butterfly of death.

I like what you did with our heritage armor. I’m not using the full set either.

10/10

I actually really like the set you combined the void elf heritage armor with. My only issue is that the eyepatch is a bit out of place. Fix that, and you’ve got a really, really good mog there.

9/10