Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

8 out of ten. good use of green I’m never a fan of unmatching weapons, but those two go well with each other.

Good use of Legion quest gear, but too much of it is Legion quest gear. 6/10.

Good use of the new raid gear, but as a whole it just says “Me am orc” to me and feels somewhat generic. I would swap out the club for an axe. 5/10

I was about to rate you, Laroxx, and I completely disagree with this rating. I think you look really good. 10/10

Azure, I don’t get the shoulders. They look terrible with the rest of your look. 6/10

I feel like your mog is very well put together. The colors flow well and the tipped down hat gives me a lone swordsman vibe. 8/10

Gotta love those ethereal blades. :wink:
8/10 for matching. :slight_smile:

Was gonna say too simple at first than I looked at the name. 10/10.

1 Like

I love the gold and how it’s more of an accent. Also the deep red or maroon legs and belt look very nice. 8/10

I love the way you matched the tones of red, silver and black on this mog. It’s detailed enough but cohesive too. My only complaint is that the belt deviates from that and is unnecessary to what’s going on with the rest of the mog. If I’m being nitpicky, I’d also pick gloves that are skin tight. Otherwise, I love it. 8/10

I don’t like how the crown clips through your hair but there is nothing you can do about that. I think as a a whole it looks great! 8/10

1 Like

I give your’s an 8/10. Its a unified colour scheme with some different enough pieces to give it some pizzazz. Plus I don’t see too many female Tauren as paladins so a tip of the hat for that too.

For context, my character’s mog here is meant to be as a butler.

I like the butler look, works well on a dwarf and all the colo scheme goes nice together.

9/10 just because I’m not a huge fan of the dwarf model.

I love the color scheme, it really works nicely. The hair color matches perfectly. I’m not sure if the boots create the three talons or if it that is standard forsaken. Either way I do and don’t like how it only shows three talons. 9/10

@ Morphling- i wasnt sold at first but the belt brings the helm in.
the weapon and those red orbs bring the shoulders in. it’s grown on me
8.5/10 not sold on the boots

7/10, needs a good belt to hold that skirt up

Honestly that mog is pretty close to perfect. 9/10 Love that chest piece on a goblin female.

Great look for a warrior. Very holy-esque. The weapons are a bit underwhelming though if I’m being honest. 7/10.

@ Psylocke- 9/10. very accurate :slight_smile:

9/10 Love the theme

9/10 I always loved the bare look on Blood Elf men. And I really love how the swords match the outfit. But, your top half doesn’t match the top half… sorry…

1 Like