Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

I can sort of see what you’re going for, with the fade to blue, but I don’t feel it works at all. On top of that, the belt you’ve got makes your character look like she’s wearing a diaper. 2/10

Was going for something like a ‘stealth mission’ armour with this mog.

8/10 not feeling the weapon and I think this look should also require a heavy boots but I like the theme.

Love everything but the gloves. 8/10

Hat, chest and legs are not part of the set.

Good matching, but I feel like it’s almost a full set. 9/10!

Oh, okay. It’s still good though! :smiley:

Sorry Kryptaros, but your profile is bugged. Can’t see your mog.

@Tovl Great use of the Scythe of the Unmaker with those pieces. Good work.

9/10

@Xigbar 9/10

I like the idea of a techno gnome hunter and the goggles go well with the mail gear set, making it look like a tinker hunter in a way. Good use of the steam powered gun with that set as well.

Full set but nice matching weapons. 7/10

it took me a solid 3 minutes to figure out that this isnt a full set because of the shoulders and the chest both look the same,

8/10

Not bad but the golds from the different sets don’t quite match. 7/10

Cohesive and strong appearance – like the resonance of waist, weapons, and shoulders.

9/10

Why does it say I’m a 110 goblin? That was a while ago.

9/10 Milk vibes

Shaking up a full set while still looking beautiful and unique. 9/10

10/10 like it very much!

I absolutely love that combo of pieces, but the weapon doesn’t really go with it. 9/10

I’m going to give you a 9/10 for your complete set creativity! My only point off is for the boots, which don’t mix with the rest of the sandy golden-brown of the rest of the set. The swords look really good with it.

Very good. Traditional monk pieces with DH leggings (my fav ones at that. Everything flows well and looks good with your void elf. 10/10 10:/:star_struck:

8/10 simple but cool, very rogue like. I do wish those daggers had the same green coloring that your armor has.

8/10 I like that you switched up the chest piece in an interesting way in what would otherwise have been a pretty “traditional” druid setup

1 Like

It’s nice to see a fellow Enhancement Shaman. Seems we’re quite rare!

But I digress.

I really dig the asymmetrical weapons and the single shoulder armour look. I wish there were more of that in the game.

The boots, pants, belt and gloves all work well together nicely. Though there does seem to be an disproportionate amount of red in there that I find kinda distracting and out of place.

A solid 7/10.