Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

@tainted not a huge fan of Draenei model or the store bought headpiece, but it does go pretty well together overall

7/10

Hmm.

Mostly a set, with a tabard and weapon that donā€™t seem match. :confused:
I like the horns though.

3/10.

Now thatā€™s what I call a shaman! Excellent use of matching colors and themes from different raids and sources - off the top of my head I can see ICC, Heart of Fear?, island expeditions, etc. Plus they all match with the skin tone and hair, wow. Only thing I can think of that would be not as good is Noā€™kaled, since its green has a more spring-ish tint to it. You still get a 10/10 from me.

1 Like

@ Alderfern thatā€™s legit amazing. 10/10

1 Like

@ Toggletorque Great set! Your goblin looks amazing! 10/10

Purpleā€¦so much purpleā€¦

Although the bowā€™s a bit of a lighter shade. Needs to be something darker, or maybe red to go with the red accents. 9/10

@Ƃran 8/10

The shoulders are too light, and the weapon is too green. Other than that, great job.
(Iā€™m Crescentbeak, I just posted as the wrong character.)

Owlcapwnt thereā€™s an error when trying to view your profile. Is your account active?

EDIT: Iā€™ll rate Crescentbeak if thatā€™s what you meant.

8/10 only thing preventing 9/10 would be that weird helmet. Otherwise all matches well and looks good.

Yeah Iā€™m wearing only 2 different setsā€¦ low rate. Still took me 7 weeks to farm though!

Look at all that glorious gold! No denying youā€™re a paladin. 10/10

1 Like

Nice classic Shaman look
8/10

Iā€™m a fan of what you put together for the most part. The helm, though fitting color wise just seems very off. Like two giant fins hanging off the side of your head. Kind of same deal with the bow. The colors work but its clearly a elven bow. Not to say it cant be used, I just feel theres a better option for a Zandalari hunter.

All in all Iā€™ll give it an 8.5/10

8/10 love the colours, I just think the offhand lets it down.

I know mines a full set minus the chest, but I was going for a 40K marine look.

7.5/10. A mostly full set lowers some points, and the helmet is too light. But the hammer adds an extra point, soā€¦

(I meant for you to rate Owlcapwnt, but for some reason, his name didnā€™t change on the forums after the name/race change.)

10/10 - Looks solid and I like the fel druid look there.

1 Like

10/10. Looks very nice

9 out of 10. Maybe work on the weapons, but it looks good though.

10/10 man literally matches perfectly idek if its a full set or what. tabard is good too and zandalari look is right on. I just racechanged to kultiran today lolol.

Actually looks really good, but the shield doesnā€™t match. Fix that, and youā€™ve got a really good mog.

8.5/10

I love engineer goggles on hunters and mages, matches nice with your shoulders 7/10.

Was really lucky, the firekin helm dropped for me yesterday in island expedition. I put this gear on and use blazing wings toy and it looks sublime.

Interesting set for a VE rogue. I personally donā€™t think it really works but in itself itā€™s a good set and I think it would look really good on some of the other races. 6/10