Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

@Solinarus 10/10 It’s just a classic look and I love it. Need more people wearing tabards and matching them to their gear, love that you did that with the weapons. Very original take on a time honored look.

@Elendris 10/10 I’m a big fan of purple, and I love that you got it in there despite the green and yellow coloring.

Very nice setup on that mog, Bims. Matches really well, and the weapons fit.

9/10.

1 Like

Activision once again getting those priorities on point. Sigh.

Elendris: Very low key and understated. But very beautiful and class appropriate.

9/10.

9/10, gorgeous mog that even matches your tattoos. Weapons could perhaps be better, but the armor is great.

Looks very cohesive. 8/10. I wonder what this would look like on a Draenei though.

Although classic, it’s a little tired at this point 7/10

Not bad. A nice mix of sets that works well. Only nitpick is the blue on the belt, doesn’t go with the warmer colours of the rest. 9/10

4/10. Would be decent on a DK, but it in no way fits Paladin.

I’d give it a 7/10. I like that it’s sleek, but I don’t think the pants match too well.

Very nice mix of the Heritage set and Tier 2 Paladin. Very Blood Knighty. 10/10.

@Elendris: Looks great! Nice and subtle. 8/10

Yeah, not something I’d usually mog, but we were doing some RP and we needed a Death Knight NPC.

this is a good mog but it all looks like a full set and i dont play druid so idk if it is, if it is a full set obv it will look good but if it isnt then you put together a good mog, the weapon doesnt really match but it still works well

6/10 if it is a full set

9/10 if it isnt and is a creation of your mind

I think, it’s a dino warrior themed set?

If so, not bad. 7/10

If I’m wrong 6/10 cause it otherwise seems pretty simplistic.

@Judgment Actually really like the gold theme and think the set goes well together with the yellow belf eyes and hair.

9/10

9/10 the colors blend so well together, very pleasing to look at

It isn’t a full set mog. The helm comes from Ulduar, the chest and belt from Trial of the Crusader, and the shoulders, gloves, and boots are random questing greens.

@Kalessa: 6/10. Pretty sure that’s a setmog from a Cata questing set.

7/10 pretty classic yet clean druidy look, although the shade of green used on the chest piece feels slightly off somehow.

For my current mog:

1 Like

10/10 would dread fighting you in Classic. But seriously, very clever mog. xD

Your mog proves that sometimes simpler is better. I really like it. Good job. 10/10

Love the skull look, good combination of pieces and color. 9/10 for a good morose look