Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

I like how the glowing accents of the shoulder match your goggles. 8/10

8/10 very low-fantasy mage

10/10. You look like a hulking brute, and everything matches perfectly. I was surprised to see it wasn’t a setmog.

Very fitting look for a Nightborne! I like it! 9/10!

1 Like

I can’t see your profile newfriend.
Because Activision can’t even get the forums working, much less the actual game.

I assume it’s a 10/10.

Looks good, I dont really like the helm though, 9/10

I’m not sure if it’s just on my end, or not, but your profile is 404-ing for me Senliastra. But, judging from your forum picture, you have giant, glowing, green pauldrons.

I like that.
8/10

You can put in Senliastra’s name in the Armory and it comes up.

Both of you have good mogs and both of you get a 10/10.

It’s not a full set :slight_smile:
Hat is from Ulduar.
Chest and legs is rep gear from MoP vendors.
Boots, gloves, belt and shoulders are part of the ToT Paladin set.

i dont know if it is a full set because i dont play deathknights but if it isnt then you put this together really well and it looks like a full set

8/10

1 Like

well then it looks hella good little bit low res for the hat but still good

At least their forum moderators are working overtime editing PG rated posts

(keep seeing them edit random words they find offensive)

Rate the guy above me, not me

@kell Good mix and match. not too heavy. 10/10

Great Outlaw look and a pretty great Forsaken ship captain look! Well done! 10/10

10/10. A dark, sleek mix of a bunch of different sets, a kickass weapon, and some glowy bits to make it pop.

1 Like

7/10 decent, just needs a bit more around the leg area to balance it out. Some sort of leg wraps when you reach higher level would be perfect!

@Teeko
At first I thought you had just done the racial set, but the I noticed that there were different parts to it, which goes to show how well your alterations match. Nice and interesting ‘death/bone shaman’ look 9/10

@greenmagexx

I’m loving your outfit so much!! The barefeet, the crescent moon, the staff! Everything is tied so nicely around the druid and Kaldorei aesthetic.

1 Like

The gloves and Aluneth throw off the whole “Not 7th Legion, but Stormwind colors” theme of your mog. Other than that, it’s fine. 7/10.

9/10, perfect druid mog (probably my fav chest for leather wearers as well lol)

Honestly, I love this set. (Rate Solinarus, not me, whoever follows.)