Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

Clever use of pieces to create a mog that looks like a tier set. 10/10

@Sulerin: 8/10. I really like this. I do wish there was more shine on the bottom half, but its still a very unique Paladin look. Good job.

An amazing dark nightborne look. The sword looks a bit out-of-place, though.

Creativity: 10/10
Aesthetics: 9/10

Id give it 10/10. I like that set, and the sword appearance matches well.

Im jazzed my new look finally shows.

@Jatarri: 9/10. I love this. I would only change the shoulders, but other than that, it looks very dark and creepy.

Very orcish! I love it. 10/10

its like northrend meets wings…
not sure how i feel
7/10

7.5/10
Interesting combo. The greenish belt throws it a bit off for me, but I like it overall.

You chose a great weapon for the heritage armor! 8.5/10

I love this mog but your tabard is covering most of it up. I would go without. 9/10

Sorry for the delete. I had a weird account hiccup.

I like it a lot, though isn’t it just a different helm atop a matching death knight set? The colors match well but it’s nothing particularly innovative. 8/10.

This is Hespith.

No. My shoulders are not part of the set.

Funny enough, I would say the same about your mog. Not bad, you look like an NPC, but it doesn’t jump out at you. 8/10

That’s certainly an interesting take on a demon hunter. It looks great though. Like a demon hunter who’s made camp in a heavy forested region. 10/10

Cool look for a mage. 9/10

@Kegul: 8/10. Love the Orc nips!

Nice solid orc hunter look. 8.5/10.

9/10 - I love the color scheme on this. Personally I would prefer a belt that stands out a bit more, but it works well for a uniform look.

I like it, but I feel like the fel green of the glaves is over powering the red of the rest of the armor. 8/10

10/10 Perfect use of various pieces that fit pretty darn well together. It’s the likeness of a druid for sure.

1 Like

Doesn’t look bad, but I feel like the robe doesn’t match all that good, the rest looks good though. 7.5/10