Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

Okay there is a LOT going on in this mog, and I do like it. There is something to be said about a chaotic Goblin outfit that is just authentic and believable. Only thing I don't like is the tabard I think. A solid 7/10.

Just a note for anyone rating mine as well - it is NOT a set.
You look like some sort of non legion affiliated non fel based demon that could really mess someone up if they got too close. 10/10. Matches nicely and its something I don't see often on nelf warrior.
11/08/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Lucindianna
You look like some sort of non legion affiliated non fel based demon that could really mess someone up if they got too close. 10/10. Matches nicely and its something I don't see often on nelf warrior.

10/10 love the top/ style....

(I just started mog farming myself)
@Lucindianna

Unique and creative pirate s1ut mog. I actually like it when I tend to dislike these more often than not.

9/10
8.5/10 @Seedoo

The purple stands out and is kinda nice but the tabard is almost too much. But I respect you having the tabard so I didn't reduce it by more :)
11/08/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Arayzel
11/08/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Lucindianna

Looks like you got skipped, so I'll start with you. You've made some smart choices in what to hide to allow the helm, robe, and staff to really stand out. The end result is elegant and fearsome. Definitely not what I would expect to see on a Holy Priest, but I like that. 10/10

11/09/2018 10:34 PMPosted by Eelnyk
8.5/10 @Seedoo

The purple stands out and is kinda nice but the tabard is almost too much. But I respect you having the tabard so I didn't reduce it by more :)
Looks solid from the bottom up until I get to that helm. I find that helm to be very unappealing and it doesn't seem to go with the rest of the mog very well. 7/10, but that might just be how much I dislike that helm.
11/10/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Photonfervor
11/08/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Arayzel

Looks like you got skipped, so I'll start with you. You've made some smart choices in what to hide to allow the helm, robe, and staff to really stand out. The end result is elegant and fearsome. Definitely not what I would expect to see on a Holy Priest, but I like that. 10/10

11/09/2018 10:34 PMPosted by Eelnyk
8.5/10 @Seedoo

Looks solid from the bottom up until I get to that helm. I find that helm to be very unappealing and it doesn't seem to go with the rest of the mog very well. 7/10, but that might just be how much I dislike that helm.

8/10, looks like your going for the medieval knight theme with an Orcish twist.
@Agathorn
I would like that set a lot more if it was high res and not from wotlk...also just not one of my favorite sets in general
5/10
11/11/2018 01:49 PMPosted by Agathorn
8/10, looks like your going for the medieval knight theme with an Orcish twist.
Nah, my helm seems to be styled after an eagle and the shoulders reminded me of eagle talons, so I went from there. Seemed fitting since eagles and Paladins are both often used as representations of justice.

11/11/2018 02:41 PMPosted by DoctĂ´r
@Agathorn
I would like that set a lot more if it was high res and not from wotlk...also just not one of my favorite sets in general
5/10
Nice mog, Doc. I like the blue lighting effects against the red. Your character looks like a Star Wars Imperial Guard turned Jedi. 9/10
Interesting. You look like some sort of powerful Draenei sentinel. I'll say about 8/10. Part of me feel its a tiny bit on the plain side, but overall I like it.

PS: I RP this character as a Loa of Toxicity and a half demon/goblin, half robot killing machine.
12/10! i didnt read that you were RPing as a Loa of Toxicity

so my first thought when i saw your mog was that you didnt need to stab any one to poison them, just being in your near presence was enough.
11/11/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Sesuna
12/10! i didnt read that you were RPing as a Loa of Toxicity

so my first thought when i saw your mog was that you didnt need to stab any one to poison them, just being in your near presence was enough.

8.5/10 I think because of the chest piece you could afford to mix and match the shoulders to break off the set look -- since the chest piece occupies so much of it.
I dont know why but I really like that outfit. The color scheme, the style and it contrasts nicely against the skin tone of your character. I got a slight San'layn(sp maybe?) vibe while looking at thatl. All and all I really really like the mog you put together.

9.5/10
Sweet merciful carp!!!

10/11

That is an amazingly beastly mog. Easily a 10/10. Thats why I had to say 10/11. Because it doesnt match a monk. A shaman or hunter or some other class we dont have, but not a tranquil monk. But darn I like it
11/13/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Sivil
Sweet merciful carp!!!

10/11

That is an amazingly beastly mog. Easily a 10/10. Thats why I had to say 10/11. Because it doesnt match a monk. A shaman or hunter or some other class we dont have, but not a tranquil monk. But darn I like it

If you’re going to do the (almost) complete Dragon Soul look, you might as well wear the belt. The one you’re wearing doesn’t match anyways.

I love everything else, though. 8/10
11/13/2018 10:26 AMPosted by Janet
11/13/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Sivil
Sweet merciful carp!!!

10/11

If you’re going to do the (almost) complete Dragon Soul look, you might as well wear the belt. The one you’re wearing doesn’t match anyways.

I love everything else, though. 8/10

Yeah, I dont like the belt either. I have the giant buckle one, but not a fan of it.

And skip me to rate and rate Janet. I just wanted to respond
@Jane: 10/10. Very beautiful and unique warlock mog. It looks like some sort of sentinel or protector or maybe even a warlock with plate armor.
@Gnomest: 8/10 well executed Illidari outfit! Unfortunately its hard for me to take the set seriously when you are a gnome :p
11/14/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Mawrio
@Gnomest: 8/10 well executed Illidari outfit! Unfortunately its hard for me to take the set seriously when you are a gnome :p

everything but the helm matches because the helm is blue and the rest is steel with a red outline
6/10

5/10
hi im cute
edit: wow my blizzcon cloak isnt visible on the armory, that’s scuffed