Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

9/10 I think the chest piece is slightly off.
7,5/10

I get the theme and all but it just doesn’t match properly and the weapon is very meh for me.
More of a casual mage over a regal mage, I like it. 9/10
11/04/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Cerous
More of a casual mage over a regal mage, I like it. 9/10

The is just a damn good mog. Goes together really well and feels like it could be in a fantasy film.

10/10
11/04/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Complax
7,5/10

I get the theme and all but it just doesn’t match properly and the weapon is very meh for me.

The head piece I want is a locked legion arena piece, and as far as knifu, say what you want even as a transmog she still speaks.

10/10 Pure Shaman perfection.
11/04/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Tanthienna
11/04/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Complax
7,5/10

The head piece I want is a locked legion arena piece, and as far as knifu, say what you want even as a transmog she still speaks.

7/10 not a fan of the helmet with the rest of it
Very cool mog, and I like the color scheme. 9/10
8/10.. axe is a bit off
11/04/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Evatruelight
8/10.. axe is a bit off

7/10 the shoulders look a bit odd, I would hide them.
@Mysterypants

I like the mix of monk and rogue sets you did! Just needs a set of weapons that glow in red now! 9/10

Abou my mog: this is the bow I'm using, since the armory angle won't do it any favours (it's the Mythic recolor): https://www.wowhead.com/item=158711/hallowed-ossein-longbow&bonus=4777:1482#same-model-as
So I unintentionally happened to come here again and happened to get you again @Drahreg

I notice the mog has not changed since I reviewed last, and so it stands as 6/10 XD I feel there is something missing and it is too plain, but you would make a good NPC if that is what you are going for.
It all matches and looks good, but it looks like a set, so 9/10.
You look like some sort of dark overlord. Very good mog. Although I don't think the shield and sword look wicked enough. I'd say about 8/19 for now. Otherwise its quite good and fitting to the theme.
11/04/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Ronin
<span class="truncated">...</span>

7/10 not a fan of the helmet with the rest of it

Like I said I have a head piece picked out, but it's a legion arena piece and it's still locked. Very hard to do this theme on a priest, I wound up choosing a neutral theme piece, with the right color should fit nicely, as the lines are sharp, like the rest of the outfit, just a matter of waiting for it to unlock. Basically it is the only piece that will work.

10/10 love it!!
That mog looks amazing. Not just priest like, but like you have some sort of powerful spirit within you with incredible power. I am going to go with 9.2/10 mainly because I question those shoulders a bit and the weapon. They both look good. Make no mistake, but apart of me feels like there might be better alternatives for them.
11/05/2018 09:37 PMPosted by Gnomest
That mog looks amazing. Not just priest like, but like you have some sort of powerful spirit within you with incredible power. I am going to go with 9.2/10 mainly because I question those shoulders a bit and the weapon. They both look good. Make no mistake, but apart of me feels like there might be better alternatives for them.

9/10 looks good
11/05/2018 10:03 PMPosted by Draxxzul
11/05/2018 09:37 PMPosted by Gnomest

9/10 looks good

9.5/10, I really dig the whole feel of the set.
8/10. Solid look, but deduction for full set
Rate my Mog please?
11/06/2018 10:30 AMPosted by Tukayo
Rate my Mog please?

Skipping people. Extremely rude. Especially considered you would have gotten rated anyway.

@Evatruelight 9-10/10 Love that mog. You look amazing. You remind me of this one character from a retro styled steam game called "Heroins quest". What also comes to mind is a paladin with pyro mage powers. The only thing I question is that weapon. I feel like it could be improved, but it might be the best optional tmog for this. Thats why I said 9-10. I also can't see how it looks with enchants.