Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

9/10
Shoulders are a bit bulky, past that good 9/10

*i am looking for new weapons, but sadly have a fist and sword making it tricky
I actually really like it. The reds in the weapon are off but it gives the same feeling as the rest of the armor. I liked the sword you had previously too. The background setting makes you look like an intergalactic demon lol. 10/10
11/01/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Kaileena
I actually really like it. The reds in the weapon are off but it gives the same feeling as the rest of the armor. I liked the sword you had previously too. The background setting makes you look like an intergalactic demon lol. 10/10

I like it, 10/10. I think the offhand is showing for some weird reason which I think it a bug since your are welding your artifact weapon.

Update my transmog to include my helm and shoulders. I also switch up the gloves.
11/01/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Tïm
11/01/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Kaileena

I like it, 10/10. I think the offhand is showing for some weird reason which I think it a bug since your are welding your artifact weapon.

Update my transmog to include my helm and shoulders. I also switch up the gloves.

it is pretty much a full set but it all goes together so im going to give this a 7/10
Looks more like a paladin than a warrior, but overall looks good. Maybe see if you can add a helmet somehow 8/10
11/02/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Cerous
Looks more like a paladin than a warrior, but overall looks good. Maybe see if you can add a helmet somehow 8/10

7/10 the mix match of the weapons kinda throws off the DH look.
9/10. You look like a Death Knight version of one of the Hellscreams. A mog like that I can tell must have taken a lot of effort to put into it and it looks quite good. The only reason I haven't given it 10/10 is because I've seen a lot of mogs like this one before and I question the main hand weapon a bit. For the mainland, apart of me feels like there are better options for it.
11/02/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Gnomest
9/10. You look like a Death Knight version of one of the Hellscreams. A mog like that I can tell must have taken a lot of effort to put into it and it looks quite good. The only reason I haven't given it 10/10 is because I've seen a lot of mogs like this one before and I question the main hand weapon a bit. For the mainland, apart of me feels like there are better options for it.

I had the wrong weapon xmogged

You are a nice colorful rogue, I had to do a double take cause I thought you were a DH for a spit sec. I give yah a 9/10 I always like rogues with the daggers .
9/10

you look badass i just dont know about that weapon glow and all but i think you may not be able to change it tho
11/02/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Complax
9/10

you look badass i just dont know about that weapon glow and all but i think you may not be able to change it tho

10/10 looks reall good and yes I can change it so it should be fixed next time I log
@Drax 10/10
You look so much like how I would picture an undead orc deathknight, that I am literally rubbing my eyes to make sure I am awake. The whole blue and spiky metal theme works so nice!

For mine, I am purposely not trying to look flashy, this toon is just an old soldier come out of retirement back to war again.
I was going to rate it about a 4/10 until I noticed your level. At that level you wouldn't have as many tmog options and it actually looks pretty good for an older mog. Although I will still say that I feel there are much better options out there than those pieces for the look. 7/10.
gnot usually a gnome fan but that's bad !@# 10/10

i finally got my sword!!!
8/10

The green and blue hues dont really match for me. Specially w that shield that has like glimmering yellow/oranre eyes.
8/10
Simple, yet clean. I like it! :D
9/10 Looks good, but I've seen it a lot.
@Slumber - Awesome mog, though I think you can do with a beard! 10/10
11/03/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Kurselock
@Slumber - Awesome mog, though I think you can do with a beard! 10/10

Very noble. I like the color scheme. Not a huge fan of the dagger, though.

9/10.
8/10 You fit the fantasy of a smooth, sleek mastermind of a rogue so well. I really like this mog and it looks like it must be lots of fun to use. However, I do feel like there are better options to go with than the weapon choices you currently have. They just look a little too much like something that would be vendors even though I know the artifact isn't. Also. Its kinda bugging me, but I don't hold it against you. I wish that belt had a gold skull instead.