Rares HP increase

I still hope to see Soundless alone so i can tame him.

Who said I am expecting mount collectors to give up on those mounts?

You did.

You told people to not camp the elites that drop mounts in the post you were responding to, because there are other ā€œelites worth killingā€ which drop what, nothing? Tell us what those elites drop that is of equivalent value to those mounts you told people not to camp.

On one hand itā€™s awesome if you want to get a drop and on the other I despise those who ā€œtapā€ it and just hang out waiting for you to do all the work. A managable 1.5 now becomes a 2.4 and so forth. I would like to see it so that if you stop attacking long enough you lose your tap and it goes back down.

1 Like

No. I did not. I never once stated that. Please stop lying about me.

Now. If weā€™d like to maturely talk about what I actually did say, lets revisit it.

This is what I actually said. Now if you look close, you will see I never once stated someone should not camp elites that drop mounts. The person I was referring to saying that because the mount rares drop fast, the entire change was pretty worthless. Now lets break that down.

If you are camping the mob, you are at the mobā€™s spawn point. When I camp Rustfeather, guess what. I am at Rustfeather. If I am at the Scrap King, I am not camping Rustfeather. If I am flying over by Seaspit? I am not camping Rustfeather.

So if you are camping the mount mobs, the health does not effect you. As you are there when it spawns. You participate in the kill. You get your chance for the loot.

This change helps people that arenā€™t physically there camping it. It allows people to get to mobs faster. Due to the unique mount dropped by Rustfeather, it often means that there are 5ā€¦10ā€¦15ā€¦20 people waiting. And it will die faster.

My entire point is that just because Rustfeather dies fast, does not mean the change was ā€œpretty worthlessā€. Why? Because there are still a ton of other rares people want to kill.

So, once again. I did not tell anyone not to camp anything.

1 Like

Thatā€™s cause he always spawns into 10+ people waiting to gank him.

itā€™s kinda annoying when you alone down rare to 20% and then some useless healer tag him and you have to deal another 1,5 mil damage.

And they donā€™t bother healing you or helping you kite. I tend to shadowmeld on those people so they have to fight it and then i come back at 10% for the kill. Serves them right. Next time help or F off.

Iā€™m not saying itā€™s right, but in some healerā€™s defense, they generally have their healing ui set up for groups (macros and addons). I personally quest as disc and anyone thatā€™s fighting a rare will get a PW: Radiance and then my atonement healing. The person ā€œtankingā€ it gets a shield.

What they need to do is give it some form of mechanic or timer where it will appear and be untargettable for 30 seconds or so, to let people in the area get to it. That would make it a lot easier, otherwise it turns into the way things were on Timeless Isle - Rare up, rare dead and tough luck if you arenā€™t 10 yards away from it when it does.

:upside_down_face:

Add in the Rare Emote that goes off in /yell, 30 seconds before it spawns, instead of after.

Bam.

Issue fixed.

The Drills on Mechagon are perfect, like this.

Iā€™ve been saying since Tanaan Jungle that Blizzard just needs to put a force field or something on spawns that last 60 seconds, so people have time to get there.

I absolutely HATE the health increase theyā€™ve done. 7 people fighting the Scrap King, his mount has 10+ million health and then so does he after he dismounts. Itā€™s ridiculous and takes forever.

Itā€™s another example of sloppy design imo. They seem to assume that there will always be a large number of people trying to kill a rare. So just increase the health, easy fix. So many things in this game are easy fixes. Itā€™s like the old nail on a blackboard thing, it makes my teeth ache.

1 Like

Mount collectors are going to camp those mounts as they always have.