Rapid fire

Hello everyone, here’s the deal with rapid fire and I

So it would seem that Rapid Fire fails to either, get used after I’ve pressed the keybind or stops casting half way until completed.

Let me explain. I play with around 140 - 160 “stable Ms” (SA player, nothing I can do about it) which sucks but it is what it is; it happens that I have to press the keybind several times for Rapid Fire to be shot, though at times, it doesnt work at all (the skill in particular appears to be “pressed” on my Skil bar but it just doesn’t trigger; this is quite crippling on high haste windows), making me lose a considerable amount of overall damage and also interrupts my rotation.

I would also like to add that I’ve been getting high Ms spikes on dungeons that sometimes end up disconnecting me; particularly on big pulls or boss pulls.

I hardly use any addon other than: DBM and Details!. I have more but I disable them if I’m not going to use them (I use a VPN called PIA; otherwise I wouldnt be able to do anything other than world quests).

I would like to know if someone has been going through the same? Would dearly appreciate insight here.

1 Like