Rank 3 essence issue

Hello there, when I try to buy the Pearl of Perspicuous Intentions for rank 3 lucid dreams it says it is locked because I need nautical battlefield training, however my druid was able to buy everything and her fishes are level 3/1/1 when mine are 1/1/12.

I don’t know if it is relevant to say that my warlock got aqua team murder force some months ago, I read nautical battlefield training is not an account wide achievement, but it is somehow allowing my druid to buy the essences.

You’ll want to report this as a bug via the in-game help menu, or just moving this post to the Bug Report forums. I, too, do not have that achievement or access to the essence rank with my followers at 1/10/1.

1 Like

You are referring to your Worgen Druid? From what I can see you only have Rank 1 of Memory of Lucid Dreams and you are currently only a couple quests into the quest line to pick up Rank 2. It also doesn’t appear that you have completed Nautical Battlefield Training on your Druid yet.

The character you are posting on has Rank 4, but your secondary Warlock seems to be in a similar state as your Druid. They have Rank 1, but haven’t completed the quests necessary for Rank 2 and have not yet completed the Nautical Battlefield Training achievement.

For help on that quest line check out this page: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=56234/friends-in-need#comments

If I’m misunderstanding, please let me know.

1 Like

Sorry, now that you mention it I noticed I confused the requirements of aegis of the deeps and The Ever-Rising Tide with the ones of memory of lucid dreams.

I will level up my fishes a bit more to get that essence, thanks.

1 Like