Rank 10 PVP Gear?

So my question is if we are getting the level 58 junk version first and then the lvl 60 better version in Phase 6?
Or are they just releasing the Phase 6 version from the start?
I read somewhere with no confirmation that its only going to be the phase 6 version with nothing in between?

Whats the deal

The game is based on patch 1.12. The pvp gear in 1.12 was the upgraded level 60 set which is what’s already out.

I wasnt sure because im not able to go into the hall yet and i know its based on 1.12 but thats like saying “Its 1.12 so Naxx and AQ40 and AQ20 and BWL should be out.” Its getting released in phases. Wasnt sure if they had the same plans for the pvp set/

We will confirm on Tuesday when people hit rank 6 and get access inside the officer building.

Blizz have given 2 different answers, currently leaning towards better version being available first even though BWL isn’t out. Also if this is the case, then PvP gear will be so much stronger than PvE gear for awhile.

Also they released ADDITIONAL R14 weapons options after 1.12, wonder if things like the Mageblade will just exist immediately or be added later…I remembered them putting r14 vendor in darnassus when they made that change.

Phases are phases, pvp gear is out in phase 2, in 1.12 form.

This question has been answered numerous times:

3 Likes

Thank you was searching the forums and couldnt find that

No wonder there are gank squads farming honor everywhere.

1 Like

This is also why horde will have so many high warlords rolling around. BWL will be cleared in record time upon release. It’s a great time to be horde. Hope there is enough time for some horde to get high warlord before bgs.

Not possible.