Rank 1 Looking for Guild (Retail)

Greetings everyone,

I’m looking for a guild that I can join, now that I’ve recently returned to retail I would like to get PvE/PvP going again. I’d prefer a PvP guild overall but if the guild does both then I’d be happy to join.

Rank 1 Warlock 3017 3s WoD S3, Glad WoD S1 and S2 as well as S15.

Currently leveling one of my Alliance Warlocks, I will transfer to any realm and faction change if needed.

Please add my btag Happymofugu#1712 or leave yours down below, I’m looking forward to hearing back from you. Also, feel free to add me if you just want to chill and do some PvP together.

Hello!
Alien Empire on Proudmoore US!
Brand new guild, join and help decide what kind of guild we will be! Starting casual, plan on doing dungeons, raids, pvp, mythic+, pet battles, guild events, input/suggestions are welcome. Become an alien! Msg me for an invite.
Kenna#11491

Well, we came into this tier pretty late after taking a bit of a break, but we have a huge need for a lock if ur interested lmk!

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M (Ashvane at 1%)

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280