Range/Tank LF Raiding home

Returning Semi Hardcore/Hardcord player LF a place to call home.
Im really looking for a guild that everyone gets along and plays together.
Im not looking for a place where you log on just on raid days, ignore everyone and then log off after.
Ive raided hardcore through Wolk and Cata. Once my guild fell apart I ended up just pvping and messing around. I never really took that next step into finding a place to raid with again, until the start of BFA that is.
I started off with a guild in BFA and pushed through H Uldir as which people stopped logging on.
I can raid Monday-Thursday anywhere between 5:30pmCentral-12pm Central
Im confident in playing a Hunter or a Spriest, im also open to playing as a tank on my warrior.

1 Like

I’ll leave our guilds little post here for your consideration.
Reach out anytime to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hey Chuggs, Nerve is a guild that I believe may fit your interests. I think we fit the time-frames you may be interested in. We’re a team of prior CE Mythic Raiders, rebuilding for Shadowlands. Here is a link to our post: [A] Recruiting For CE Raiding In Shadowlands

If you’re interested, add myself or my co-leader Radee, and we can chat some more!

Hey Chuggs!

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Heroic/Mythic Raiding/M+ guild focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”. We want this to be a community, not only where we run together but one in which we level together and sometimes maybe even PvP together. While our goals are to break into raiding and M+ as soon as it’s launched, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

Tanks - Low
Healers - Low
DPS - High

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands raiding and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community. Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Tuesday @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server
Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

For more information feel free to contact ZombieKitten#1588 or SgtBlitzer95 #1699

Hey Chuggs! You look like a good fit for the guild I’m looking to create on Thrall for Horde!

< RPG Resurgence > is a newly formed Horde guild on Thrall. We are creating a semi-hardcore raiding guild with social members included. We are looking for everything right now, and while we are planning on pushing past heroic into mythic in Shadowlands we also don’t want to do the standard requirement of making people sit on a bench or play on a different class if they don’t want to.

Our expectations:

• Players must know their class and spec
  • Players must be willing to take criticism and change talents as needed
  • Players will need to be dedicated with an 85% attendance minimum

Our raid times are still being established but it will likely be in the evening.

If a social community with a semi-hardcore raiding core to it is something that interests you, feel free to contact myself at Heruwolf#1364 or GethOverlord#1157

P.S. None of my characters in the forums are in this guild because of the age of the guild itself and that I transferred my characters to Thrall and the Forums haven’t caught up.

Hi Chuggs, (Wraith) [Illidan] is being reformed for Shadowlands, we are trying to recruit players for our raid roster with the goal to progress through normal/heroic raiding and still enjoy the game in not the most hardcore setting. Raid times are going to be 6pm-9pm EST Tuesday/Wednesday. If you have any interest or questions hit me up on discord. :purple_heart:
Jerobi#1664

Hey Chuggs!

I know you are going to be spammed with guild posts but I honestly think we would be a great fit for you!

We are a group of returning CE raiders looking to get back into it in SL but on a 2 night schedule.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30 EST and would only add days if the group votes for it.

Our goal is to push for Cutting Edge while having fun to prevent burnout. During raid we are focused but, also, laid back.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in just shoot any of the officers a message and we will get you scheduled for an interview!

Thanks for your time!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husbleeding-hollow-corner-tuesthurs-930-pm-est-recruiting-all-sl-mythic/722499

Sin on Tichondrius is a community-centric guild recruiting anyone of exceptional character interested in being a part of an end game PvE family. Unlike our two mythic raid teams this is an opportunity for players looking to raid normal/heroic and be a part of one of the best communities in this game. This is also a tremendous opportunity for anyone looking to learn how to raid in hopes of becoming a high end mythic raider as we have a direct pipeline to two mythic teams for anyone who can demonstrate the proper skill to advance to the next level. Raid time is: Mondays 6-9PM PST.

What else makes us unique you might ask? Take a look at our highlights below and ask yourself if you have ever been in a guild that has done any of these things:

• Guild Drinking Nights with achievement runs
  • Guild Poker Nights
  • Guild Fantasy Football League
  • Guild Party Reunion in Miami
  • Guild Scavenger Hunt with a 1 million gold prize
  • Two Raid Teams (Hardcore and Semi-Hardcore)
  • Packed Discord with people doing things nightly

These are only a few aspects that make Sin the guild it is. Formed in 2014, Sin is a guild built on deep friendship bonds and a fiercely competitive spirit. What makes us different from the competition is our attention to detail in all aspects of the game. We believe that we embody the work hard play harder philosophy better than anyone. Over the years we have hosted a number of guild events in addition to our Cutting Edge raiding style. We also boast an incredible member retention rate and a drama free environment, something a lot of hardcore guilds cannot say. The reason why is because we invest in you if you invest in us. So with that said if you are stuck at home right now and looking to run some keys or some raids I promise we will not disappoint you. If you are looking for a place have some beers, fun and slay some dragons I promise we won’t disappoint you. Most importantly though is if you are looking for a place to build some relationships that will endure for years I absolutely promise we will not disappoint you.

Our core belief is that MMORPG games are a journey best taken with others and we hope you feel the same way.

B-Net: Ferocity#11842

Hey Chuggs. After reading your post, I’d like to talk to you about Sularis.

Sularis is a small casual Alliance guild on Skywall (connected servers: Drak’Thul, Skywall, Silvermoon, Mok’Nathul, and Borean Tundra), that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly older returning players who are killing time until the next expansion. Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content.

We’re looking for a few ranged dps to join us for M+ and raids. Our raid times have not been set yet as we are still recruiting.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others level/gear up and farm gold and mats. We have no issues teaching new and old players how to do the mechanics of Dungeons and Raids as most of our membership are casual players. Most of our members have multiple alts and enjoy learning all aspects of the game.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses, looting epics, and having an enjoyable WOW experience.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Recruiter Info:

Btag: MasterP#11482

Discord: Pep#9057

Hi there. Really interested in talking with you! Leaving info on our guild below :blue_heart:.

Hi there!

We’re a group of raiders that have been raiding together since legion and now looking to fill out our roster for shadowlands! We are not casual and we are not hardcore… we are somewhere in between. We have an active discord, run m+ weekly, clear heroic for aotc, and dabble in mythic raiding.

We are currently filling out the last few spots of our core raid team, which we intend to bring into the new expansion. Our current recruitment priority is healers and a tank. To clarify, this is our priority, not an exclusive opening. We are happy to consider all level 50 players of any experience level—whether you’re hoping to set foot in your first raid, or you’ve cleared AOTC every single tier since its invention, we’d love to hear from you!

SCHEDULE: Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm est

For more information, feel free to DM me on discord kbay#774 or friend me on BNet (KKbay#1884).

Hi, Chuggs. is currently recruiting.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hzuljin-us-amused-is-recruiting-for-shadowlands-heroic-raids-and-m-monthurs-8-11pm-est/728618

Hi Chuggs,

After reading your post, I think you would fit in well with Sularis. Sularis is a small casual Alliance guild on Skywall (connected servers: Drak’Thul, Skywall, Silvermoon, Mok’Nathul, and Borean Tundra), that is comprised of adult members. We are looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are anxiously awaiting Monday’s release. Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content; however, that will be an ambitious goal as most of our members are highly casual players who are still learning the game.

We’re looking for Healers, and a few more dps to join us for M+ and raid teams. Our raid times have not been set yet as we are still recruiting, but it is looking like we are learning towards Wednesday night. Of course when SL drops we will be leveling and gearing up though Normal and Heroic dungeons.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others level/gear up and farm gold and mats. We also enjoy running old raids and doing guild achievements together while we joke and talk on Discord.

Our leadership team has no issues teaching new and old players how to do the mechanics of Dungeons and Raids as most of our membership are casual players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses, looting epics, and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Recruiter Info:

Btag: MasterP#11482

Discord: Pep#9057

Still looking, mainly interested in a tank position

Unknown Identity is a new guild of longtime players focused on Heroic-level raiding. Outside of raid progression, we’ll be pushing Mythic+, casual and higher keys, as well as Rated/Unrated Arena and BG’s for fun.

You don’t have to worry about being left out of anything because of your class/spec/covenant. All we ask is that you come prepared to do your best - the same you’d ask of anyone else you’re teamed up with. If you’re struggling, we’ll offer to help you out as long as you’re willing to put forth the effort of learning.

We want this guild to be a place you can come and have fun without stressing too much and we’re looking for like-minded degenerates who like to play with their peers and contribute to a community.

Currently Recruiting- All roles

Raid Days/time: Tuesday/Wednesday 6PM PST/ 8PM CST/ 9 PM EST

Thank you for your time!

Contacts:
Bnet: Lif3l3ss#1578
Discord: lif3l3ss#1625

Still peaking around. Last minute looking for a guild that could use a tank

Hey man I’d love to talk about you dpsing for us!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Blood Death Knight
  • DPS with a tank off-spec (Non DH/DK) Druid > Monk > Pally
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • Rogue - Any spec

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237