Ranged player looking for guild in Shadowlands

Hi, I’m a US 30th experienced player from back in hellfire citadel with a guild named AK, and I’m quite the elitist when it comes to trying to get orange parses. In Shadowlands I want a bit of a change and would like to focus more on being a ranged player than a melee ooker. i didnt raid much of BFA, I recently started playing again just to get characters caught up before shadowlands. I’m primarily looking for a weekend raiding guild Friday/Saturday, times don’t matter. My discord is Owlcapwn#6775 or bnet Malefic#1249 feel free to add if you have any questions.

Hello Junanarau

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hi!

Noire - Mal’Ganis [H] Sat-Sun 8PM-12AM EST
Looking for a few spots to round out our roster. Currently 8/12M as we only started the tier recently. Ex top-20 US Leader, small group of friends who look to achieve progression in game while maintaining a fun raid environment. Many high level backgrounds in various other games. Mostly building a roster for shadowlands. Most of us are in our early 20s :slight_smile:

You can reach me on bnet: Azer#1646

We will have a weekend team going in to Shadowlands. If memory serves AK was on Hyjal for a time. A lot of this team was in Dark Singularity, Dark Skies, and/or Wing It. Read more if you want to know why we will be doing work in Shadowlands.

Weekdays, not weekends, but in case you are flexible, hmu.

Time’s only do not matter if it’s Friday/Saturday. im MST so est groups on days that aren’t Friday/Saturday will not work. Thank you all for your replies though.

Fair enough, best of luck with your search :slight_smile:

1 Like

:man_juggling:

1 Like

bumpidy bump

Hi i have a guild in Stormrage (Alliance) < Nerds With Attitude > we finished 5/12 M but we are Heroic focused but we will dip into mythic once shadowlands comes we currently are gearing alts and pushing high keys if you are interested pst me on Bnet Thugnificent#11223
Discord Thugnificent#2056

bump bumpity bump

Hmu if u can raid weekdays T/W/Th 9pm-12am est. Im creating a guild for Shadowlands, starting it with 14 raiders from US 10-100 exp and some that got the skill for it but never pushed (they have been properly vetted). We are not raiding at all this tier, strictly building for Shadowlands.