Ranged DPS looking for hardcore guild

Hello guild leaders and under appreciated recruitment officers,
My name is Swope and I am a very passionate wow player. I play mainly range dps specs (currently hunter, planning on playing Warlock and Priest for Shadow Lands)
My experience thus far was I got cutting edge in Uldir at the stfficultly of AQ (or lack of) really dissappointed me and caused me to want to return to retail.
In classic the guild I was in did top 50 world for all the current content and speed runs this may not matter to you as a retail player, but I will say if anything it shows how dedicated I am to the game. I am always trying to improve and seeiing what I can do to make my character more desireable. I think this makes me a valuable team member to any group.

What I Want:
My ultimate goal for Shadow Lands is to get cutting edge every tier and play with people who care about the game as much as I do.
My schedule is open after 3:40 pm Pacific mon- thur and open on weekends.

A link to my raider io: https://raider.io/characters/us/malganis/Swope

lastly I am 100% willing to server transfer or faction change.

Discord: Swope#6951
Battle Net: Swope#11181

Do Not Release [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for our mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild.
Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday- 07:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC , 8/12M

Current Needs: Priority spaces, all can be considered.
Tank: Full
Melee DPS: Full
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, BM hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Spriest
Healer: Full
Bench: Anybody class/spec can be considered bench, this comes with a simple expectation of if called upon perform your designated roll, no attendance, no calling out necessary.

Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak.
Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed once trial period is over.

We have been around since BC, with some having been around since vanilla. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. This tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. and prepare for Shadowlands. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community.

Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+. For this reason, we look for good fits to join our community.
Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!

Contacts
Recruitment Officer: BNET Des#12152
Discord: Des#1036

Would love to chat if you’re interested -

Hi Swope! We are looking for dps to finish out our roster to push CE in SLands. I don’t know that you could classify us as hardcore, but we try to keep the environment positive and provide a healthy raid environment to everyone. We are not racing to get top 100. We want to move at our own pace and achieve CE as we get there. If this sounds like what you’re interested in, I’ve left some info about our guild below and if you’d like to run with us to give us a try just message me on Discord at Atilix#2170 and I’d be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We run on T/TH from 830-1130 EST.

You Had Me at ZugZug is a community-oriented Mythic raiding guild based on Mal-Ganis (US). We’re a welcoming, social community with a goal of mixing entry-level and casual players with competitive raiders and key pushers to create a symbiotic and enjoyable relationship where our members can grow together.

We currently two days a week, 3 hours a day with an emphasis on efficient pulling, pre-planning, and having the utmost respect for everybody’s time and energy. You’ll get out what you put in when it comes to our guild, and we’re excited to hear from any new applicants who are interested in a vacation from the usual attitude issues that come with entering Mythic raiding. You will not find a hot-headed raid leader shouting at you in our community, self-awareness and responsibility are encouraged instead of heated micro-management.

Our members are mature adults looking to enjoy the game in a healthy, drama-free, respectful environment. While we’re aiming to clear Mythic content, we expect a cool head and tranquil demeanor at all times. We are an LGBT+ friendly guild and we have a zero tolerance policy on any forms of hate speech or discrimination.

If you’ve followed along until this point, we encourage you to send a message to one of our Recruitment Officers and begin the process of joining our community! We’d love to have you and we’re excited to see how high you’ll soar in our midst!

Hey Swope! Sent you a request so hopefully we can chat. Definitely looking for raiders with your level of passion and dedication towards improvement here in Smooth Brain. Hopefully we get a chance to talk later - anywho, here’s my blurb

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Hunter, Shadow Priest

Healers –

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

http:// smoothbrain. info/

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

We need some strong ranged to fit right into our core mythic team to get ready for CE in SL! Come check us out! Thank you!

MM is an end game mythic COMMUNITY. We are focused on building and growing as a community and teaching new/returning players get into raiding or M+. We are looking for players that are like minded and wanting to join a community and contribute to the guilds success.

NOW on that note we are still rounding out our Mythic raid roster for the end of BFA so we can push into SL. Our raid team is focused on CE progression for SL and future tiers. Our current progression is:

12/12N 12/12H 4/12M Nya.

Raid days/times:

Tues/wed/thur: 9pm-12am EST.

HIGH Priority:
3-4 Ranged dps

Mage
Warlock
Hunters

Any exceptional DPS

1-2 Healers with OS

Priest
MW Monk

We do run heroic clears for alts or more casual raiders as well to teach mechanics so they can be involved in end game content without having to pug.

Like I said at the start, we are looking for like minded players to help build a community on a server and not just be a “body” in raid.

If this interest you our guild is on Dalaran-Alliance so a faction/realm transfer is needed to join our mythic team. If you would like to check us out before committing which is PERFECTLY fine, you are more then welcomed to talk with me in game and possibly come to one of our heroic clears.

MESSAGE ME IN GAME TO TALK FURTHER:
Zerorez#11983 Raid Officer/Recruiting Officer

Hey Swope, I’d like to chat with you about possibly raiding with us :slight_smile: We are looking for more ranged dps for our roster (now and shadowlands).

Reprieve {11/12M} is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Thrall [Horde]. Our current schedule is 2 nights a week , Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST).

If you are interested and If this time slot works for you, please let me know

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Storm rage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will plan to clear all Heroic raid content and some Mythic content, as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

At the moment, we are recruiting ALL CLASSES AND ROLES. If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hey Swope! See our guild information below. Everything is current and we’re planning to push hard into Mythic in SL. Let me know if you have any questions!

[A] - Proudmoore [5/12M-NYA] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 8PM – 11PM PST

US - Proudmoore/Alliance

About us:

• is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.

We are currently looking to add solid players for our shadowlands roster, whether that is for our weekly Heroic or our Mythic team.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [5/12M-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Current Recruitment Needs (470ilvl minimum) - You must be Mythic progression ready

• Warlock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Holy Paladin
  • Rogue
  • Resto Shaman

Shadowlands Recruiting (any ilvl)

• Rogue
  • Paladin
  • Priest
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Death Knight (DPS)
  • Shaman (DPS or Heals)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
  • In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.

How to apply:

Please fill out an application at rollforblame. com

• If you have questions before applying you can contact me via Battle.net Anisro#11547
  • Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

If you can raid later this would be a good fit.

H - Blind Ambition - US, Zul’jin - 12/12 M Ny’alotha (CE) experienced raiders LF Disc Priest, Warlock, Mage for Shadowlands prog roster. Raids T/Wed 8-11pm EST. We’re laid back, social and like to progress. Non-raiders welcome for M+ and general content.

We ask that you come ready to play at your best skill level, raiding only 2 days and at 6 hours per week.

B: Aerbax#11297
D: Aerbax#2889

If you like what you see below do not hesitate to send us an app on our discord!

The Chuds is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde - NA that is Cutting Edge Mythic Raiding focused. This guild was formed on the basis of friends wanting to play with friends, own every tier, and chill out a bit when progression is finished. We are seeking more friends to help us build a stable roster for Shadowlands.

Our roster is fairly tight knit and consists of players with multiple tiers of Cutting Edge experience as well as US Top 50 - 150 experience in BFA and previous expansions. We understand the commitment it takes to achieve our goals of getting CE fairly quickly and not wasting our time. We also understand that if everyone is having fun, everyone will play better and want to show up to play. Excessively toxic attitudes will have a zero tolerance policy, no matter how good a player is. We aim to have a competitive but very positive raiding atmosphere.

Currently Seeking:
Brewmaster
Disc/MW/Druid Healer
Demon Hunter
any exceptional player

Progression Schedule
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST - 9 Hr Week

Farm Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM CST - 6 Hr Week

We raid on a fairly light schedule and cut back after progression, so commitment to these raid times is absolutely mandatory. We do understand that real life happens sometimes.

discord.gg/ZVnvMsQ - Apply Here

Recruitment Contact: Joschmo GM/RL Or Dip Officer

Bnet:Joschmo#1659, Dip#11700

Discord:Joschmo#6420, Dip#6249

Hey Swope,

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: All Classes

<Melee: Full

<Tank: All Classes

<Healer: Full

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Please Join our Discord for more information and to submit Application.
discord(.)gg/TDmHAhW

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

Cereal killers are still looking for ranged DPS