Ranged DPS LF SL Home

Hello guys. Trying to find a place to call home for shadowlands. I can play basically any ranged class(excluding mage cuz gross) but can do melee if its needed. 3/12M kills in ny’alotha but I would like to try and push farther into mythic and MAYBE get CE if possible at all.

Hello! I have a guild that is perfect for but first are you fine being alliance though?

Hey Marlean, my guild is pushing for CE and are need of a few more ranged dps. Msg me and lets get talking about our plans for shadowlands.
Disc: Kareco#4773 BNET: Kareco#1723

I actually am alliance lol, just says horde for whatever reason

1 Like

Oh ok. The Colony Is Recruiting, a guild I made a 4 days ago. We are pretty active and even though our guild is still growing we are able to do some mythics. But for some reason my character “Felardran” is still showing his old guild (Souls Of Eternity, but if it shows to you The Colony then never mind, it’s just my screen is showing the wrong thing). Just ignore that lol. If you are interested let me know…

More Info: The Guild is based on bees. Yes for bees are my favorite insects. Anyways we are casual and just like to hang around. But we also do pvp. World Pvp, BG’s and other player vs player. We will also do mythics later on. Right now we just need more people to get our “Colony” growing. But I can promise you that you would get your mythics and raids later on. Yes we need ranged dps as well.

Our server is Tichondrius.
Let me know —> jazzup#11646

Good Morning! We are an Alliance guild on Proudmoore curr recruiting! Please look below and let me know if this at all sounds interesting to you?

Guild & Server: ILLICIT- Proudmoore-US:Alliance:
Raid Times/Days:

<Team Apollo> [CE Team] Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday; 6 pm to 9 pm PST (will go down to a 2-day raid sched as needed)

<Team Hades> [Casual Mythic progression] Tues/Thurs 6-9PM PST

<Team Venom> [AOTC Only] Thur/Sunday 6-8:30PM PST

Current Progression:
<Team Apollo> Went 9/12M with our last wipe on Ily at 3% (I wiped the raid :frowning:) - we were forced to relieve our RL of their duties due to performance and decided to go on a earlier hiatus (4 months ago), then drag through re-progression

<Team Hades> went 9/12 M at the end of their season.

<Team Venom> Achieved AOTC, and was able to go back and clear Mythic BODA and get all the raiders from all the teams that wanted too participate their Mythic Jaina Mounts.

Recruitment Contacts: (BTag) QuickESQ#1651, (Discord) Quick0321#0594 ; (BTag) RyRy#11575 (Discord) Ryme#1962 ; (BTag) Mook#11893, *(Discord) *Mookaladouche#6580

Requirements: For DPS: Please have logs that display your ability to play your class at a CE level. For Healers: we require that Healers have either a DPS offspec or a DPS character that can pull appropriate numbers if we need to reduce healer number per fight. We expect maturity, respect, and common sense approach to raid, raid comp, attendance.

Needs:

<Team Apollo>

• All capable DPS
  • 1 Healer (Prefer H.Pal) - No Priest
  • HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

<Team Hades>

• Qualified DPS

<Team Venom>
Looking for Tanks, and a Raid Leader to take over.

Please reach out to us if you are at all interested. Would love to discuss the possibility of you joining us, and if we are a right fir for eachother.

Hey friend! Lets talk!

-tattedmatt#1860

Hey Marlean!

We are in need of rdps! We are a new guild, but all of our raiders have AOTC and/or some mythic experience. We are trying to develop an atmosphere that we all have fun raiding together, while progressing as far as we can!

If you have any questions or if you are interested, I’m here anytime!
-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Hi!!

We’re a CE guild on ZJ looking for good RDPS, add me on discord if you’d like to chat

Lights#2759

Adversary [H] A52 is looking for a couple of DPS looking to push CE in SL. We are a group of friends who have been raiding together for a couple of years just looking for a quality raiders and people to add to our raid team!
Feel free to contact me on discord or battle net.

Discord: Muralator#5184

BNET: Blazer#1872

Hey Marlean,

My guild might be a good fit for you! Take a look at our recent post. Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Btag is Kinka#1154

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-korgath-nefas-eternum-guild-recruitment/706433

If your interested in possibly going horde, check us out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hrats-hyjal-lf-dps-heals/657129