Random stutters in Classic WoW

Here is my system information https://pastebin.com/60gPvmtq

Classic will periodically and seemingly randomly drop a couple frames and cause a very small stutter. It’s jarring and annoying.

I have tried everything to fix it. Peripheral software disabled, drivers reinstalled, background apps disabled.

Temps are fine, usages are fine.

While fps troubleshooting is not officially supported, perhaps I can set you in the right direction:

Something is causing GPU timeouts (the 141 errors), and it might be the Razer software (two consistent error types related to it). The apps in question are GameManagerService.exe and RzSynapse.exe. There are other errors from apps at the end of your report you may want to peruse as well.

Hi Behrim

You know all I play is Classic these days. Lots of Classic. I have a 9700k and 2080 Super. I have been seeing these fleeting little stutters. At first I thought I was imagining it - they are very fleeting.

Then I noticed they are in certain spots in the game. One I recall is running down from the flightpath in Ungoro. About where all the little plant guys are milling around. I’ll pay more attention - seems to me there are a couple spots in Silithus as well.

For me it seems to happen everywhere. I monitor my frame rates with RTSS, and the short dip is visible. 140 fps to 136 for a tenth of a second.

I know it might be dramatic of me to be so annoyed, but I am. It’s driving me insane.

My system can run this game on 10 settings with resolution scaling at 200% with 250+ fps. I have a Gsync monitor. There should be no reason for this to be happening.

I have tried everything I can possibly think of, the last ditch effort would be to get one of those fancy surge protectors that hold and monitor power and deliver a fully consistent flow of energy. Seems ridiculous though.