Random Reply Macro

I am looking for some help to create a random reply macro. I was trying to use/adapt the random guild grats script below, but I have zero coding skills. Can anyone help me out?

Was tweaking with:
/run SendChatMessage(GetRandomArgument(“Grats!”,“Congratulations”,“Hooray!”,“I congratulate you on your success.”),“GUILD”)

I also found:
/run SendChatMessage(GetRandomArgument(“saying1”,“saying2”,“saying3”,"…"),“WHISPER”,nil,“NAME”)

But that doesn’t seem to Reply, just whisper to a target name.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/macro-talk

There is an addon called Macro-Talk. It supports adds a /rndsay and an /rndcmd option for emotes and chats

e.g. If you wanted to randomly say congratulations in various different ways your macro would have this line in it (the \ is a delimeter between the commands it randomly selects)
/rndcmd /g Conga Rats! \/g Wow that was really ... amazing??? sure. amazing.\/g Yippee for you! Gee that was ... something?\/g Great! You're still not my real dad.

It also supports substitution parameters like %t but those only work with people in your immediate vicinity that you could target. You can’t “right-click” a name on the guild roster and get it to use that name.

There is also an addon that I don’t recommend called SC Auto Grats! which automatically spits out welcome and congrats messages to your guild chat. But honestly I wouldn’t recommend it. If people know you’re using it, its makes you look insincere.

Hrm… okay, so how would I use it to send random reply messages?

/rndcmd /r I am doing a different quest. / /r not at this time thank you. / /r Sure we can group!

Yes. You could do that. Keep in mind

1. 250 character limit. Can’t get too sarcastic.
  2. you have to click the macro to send the text. it doesn’t fire the reply automatically.
  3. Delim is \ not /

And I might add that you could probably jazz that wording up a bit
/rndcmd /r I am doing a different quest (for the IgnoreU achiev). \ /r not at this time or any other (really!). \ /r Sure we can group! Like never.

(I may or may not have issues)

Okay perfect, thank you Tinkerrific!