Random Encounter <PvE> <Alliance> Recruiting

Yay for antics, lol

Hello everyone! I am Mythonhaos, Recruiter for Random Encounter. We are under 42 days until launch. We have a new Warden rank added to the guild. They uphold the core values of the guild, and are the people all new members can reach out to for help or with questions. Please congratulate Bright, our first Warden!

The guild jumped back into P60 AQ raid. Our group is working together well. Not a single wipe the whole night :slight_smile:

A new raiding spreadsheet has been put together by our Guild Master. This allows us to see what roles and professions decided players have committed to. With many on the fence on what to main, it should help everyone else decide what they wish to play.

We are looking forward to jumping into the last stress test as a guild on July 25th - 26th. (Date just recently changed to “soon”). We plan to simulate a day one launch and get the guild up and running quickly.

A reminder that Blizzard will be opening character creation on Tuesday, August 13 allowing you to reserve 3 names. You have to be subscribed by then to do this so don’t be afraid to jump back in a little early and get to know your guild mates.

Check out our recruitment post below:

Random Encounter is a guild for older/mature gamers. We will be rolling on a RP server during classic. No drama, community, RP events, competent raid, and more. Visit www. reguild. org to apply or PST for info. More than a guild, a home.

Discord Contacts:

GM - hobbit#1603
GM XO - Kanicus#0184
Recruiter - Mythonhaos#6257

To the top for these good folks.

2 Likes

Hello! This looks like a group I can relate to! I am an older gamer as well. I never had a chance to see the game launch originally, I joined right after Wrath dropped. But I still remember a lot of the things that we had to do before they made all the QOL changes.

I am an rper, and also an altoholic. I know the prospect of being able to create 50 more characters might be daunting to some, but its heavenly to me! I would join in on the pvp and the raids as well, though I am not a hard core anything, (except maybe rp!).

1 Like

I put in an app on your website. Been trying to add the discord friends but getting a ‘character does not exist’ answer.

I have both sides well represented! In fact I cannot make any more unless I delete some!! :wink:

I have been waiting for confirmation, would like to join your discord.

What about rp events? Do you guys have a rp backstory?

Hello Mythbris. We are planning role play events. The guild as a whole is light role play as some are joining just for the friendly people. That said, we do have some strong role players and hope to attract more as we get closer to launch. We will not be hardcore in raiding, role play, pvp, or any other type of play style. That being said, we plan to be competent in all areas. Hopefully that answered your question. If not, send me a discord friend request and we can talk more to see if we are a fit for each other. Mythonhaos#6257

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey all, Moxie here, New Member Officer of Random Encounter. Lots and lots of good people joining us and getting hyped for launch! The hype is real, folks! :tada:

While we are tracking to be a large guild, we definitely are not a zerg guild. Every member is interviewed via Discord prior to being invited to make sure that it’s a good fit for both the applicant as well as the guild. We want to be big enough that there’s always somebody around to help get things done, yet still small and friendly enough that folks feel like they are coming home to friends at the end of a long day. If you’re old enough to have watched Cheers back in the day, you probably know what I’m talking about…

Making your way in the world today,
Takes everything you got.
Taking a break from all your worries,
It sure would help a lot.
Wouldn’t you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go,
Where everybody knows your name,
And they’re always glad you came.
You want to be where you can see
The troubles are all the same
You want to be where everybody knows your name.

Come join our merry crew of friends and family! :beers:

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I am Mythonhaos, Recruiter for Random Encounter. We are under 35 days until launch. I would like to welcome our newest members Oklahillbilly, Kailara, Lessandra, Jazimin, and Rainesif to the family. Please congratulate Talibus, Jaicee, and Space on their promotions to Warden!

The officer core has been hard at work organizing events for the first two months into launch. We now stand at 88 helpful and friendly people with all different types of play styles. We are a community first guild, but that doesn’t mean we wont get things done. We already have 40 committed full time or casual raiders. The Role play division is coming up with new ideas all the time like Dungeons and Dragons themed dungeon runs. There is also a good number of people interested in PVP.

We have waited well over a decade for classic to relaunch. No one here is in a hurry to blaze through it. Sound like you ?

Random Encounter is a guild for older/mature gamers. We will be rolling on a RP server during classic. No drama, community, RP events, competent raid, and more. Visit www. reguild. org to apply or PST for info. More than a guild, a home.

Discord Contacts:

GM - hobbit#1603
GM XO - Kanicus#0184

1 Like

Roundhouse kicking this post to the top.

2 Likes

a simple left handed jab to the top since I’m not as athletic.

A great guild of what appears to be actual human beings that I have had a great time with over the last few months. Laughter, sharing, and a common feeling of growing excitement for the release of Classic permeates this fine group of people. Please visit https://www.reguild.org/ and discover if, like me, this will be a great home for you.

3 Likes

A little story: During my guild application interview the guild leader asked me what caused me to apply to Random Encounter. I told him that after I read through the recruitment forum post, I had what we know as a “gut feeling “ that this was the guild for me to join. It was a very strong “knowing”.

I’ve been in this guild now since February and through these months, I haven’t lost that feeling/knowing that this is the guild family/community I want to travel and adventure with through Azeroth.

We are a unique group of folks, come join us and experience that uniqueness. :rainbow::sunflower:

#1guild on whatever RP server of our choice ! We are quite a unique and organized guild. We’d love to have you join us.

Lots of Ironman characters while waiting for Classic!

Hello everyone! I am Mythonhaos, Recruiter for Random Encounter. We are 26 days until launch. I would like to welcome our newest members Krustykreme, SassMaching45, redshirt, RowanF, Degg, Stelshadow, BefouledOats, Rifkin, and Cecilie to the family.

We had another busy week with recruitment. Everyone is very excited with less than a month until launch. The ironman challenge is still going strong. Wobble, our guildmaster will be doing a vodcast on his twitch channel with a live Q & A on Friday August 2nd at 6pm EST. Our final pre-launch guild meeting will be happening on Sunday August 11th at 6pm EST. These are great times to get to know everyone before launch.

With nearly 100 friendly and helpful people, consider joining a community to build lasting memories with in Classic.

Discord Contacts:

GM - hobbit#1603
GM XO - Kanicus#0184

2 Likes

Such exciting times for the guild as we are all waiting for the best game in the world to finally release. We continue to grow in membership and discord is usually hopping. The retail guild continues to group and meet new members and old in dungeons and raids. Fun times abound! We’d love for you to join us.

Bumppity bump

We had a double post by accident. I didn’t realize blizz moved all the recruitment threads over here.