Random dungeon option dissapeared

Hello.

I’m leveling an alt who just hit 52 on “Threads of Fate” I just now did a random dungeon, and was queuing for another. I missed the dunfeon finder prompt and as I was ready to queue again, the option was gone.

If i go to dungeon finder window I only find “specific dungeons” . The option to queue for random shadowlands dunegon simply dissapeared.

Any idea what might have happened and how to solve this? Thanks.

Edit: After a while the option came back…on its own…so its fine now .

I know you say it’s fixed now, but just to give a likely explanation and for anyone else coming across this in the future, the dungeon finder tool disappearing is generally an item level issue. Specifically, you’ve outleveled one group of dungeon’s level range, but have not yet gained enough item level to queue for the next dungeon(s) that are/will be available.

Glad it got sorted out for you!

1 Like

And let me let you know about another hitch, for anyone stopping in: beyond what Zioster pointed out, you can hit a 'dead zone where you outlevel dungeons, you DO meet iLevel requirements, but have not completed the pre-req quests for SL content, between 55 and 60. I was stuck like that for a few levels where I wasn’t eligible for ANYTHING, until suddenly Timewalking dungeons opened up for me. I was stuck questing (in content I didn’t want to be in, because I’m trying to catch up and keep straight the story arcs), but had no other choice, really.