Random disconnect when using Flying Carpet

Title. Made a flying carpet on my mage and it seems the higher I fly up in the air and cancel my mount, the more likely a disconnect occurs right after the dismount. When i log right back in (since I assume i am falling still), i cast blink on the off chance that im about to register fatal fall damage, but am not sure if im actually falling or placed back on ground after the disconnect.

Test next time by hitting feather fall instead of blink. This will show you for sure if you’re blinking to Z axis ground or not.

Once you know for sure, update and ill be adding to the big bug report.

nevermind, cant reproduce bug now. might have been an issue with my macro? It kept resetting when I tried to change it from mounting my wind rider to my carpet.

Was your character drunk? There is a bug regarding that, and could also be associated with this other bug.

I suspect there is a bug with character position or something to that effect.

could be? no my character wasnt drunk, but i suspect it was a buggy macro on my end.

Sorry for the late reply. If I recall I believe I was. The pirates I killed earlier dropped rum and I most likely drank it to clear bag space not long before DC’ing