Random dcing for Bnet and game

I keep having the issue I’ll be playing and for no reason I get dc’d from battle.net and the game and most times it take about 10-15 minutes to reconnect and it is starting to affect my raiding and stuff. It just randomly does it for no reason. It’s not an internet issue because I can still talk and do stuff in google and even discord. It keeps coming up with an Error BLZ51901016. I have checked every driver on my computer and they are all up to date and I even uninstalled and reinstalled Battle.net and World of Warcraft. Anyone else having this issue and figured out how to fix it?

Hey there! Let’s go ahead and have you run a ‘WinMTR’ network test while the problem occurs in-game so that we can further investigate potential network-related issues between your computer and the game server. Here are the instructions:

1. Download the tool from this page
  2. Enter the game IP into the “host” field. The IP address for our games are listed on the WinMTR instructions page
  3. Start the test and play the game for at least 15 minutes. Ensure the problem happens while the WinMTR tool is running.
  4. After recording the problem data, click “export text” and save the WinMTR file in an easy to find location.
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the WinMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.