Random bugs list 4

Played a lot of vanilla back in the day and just keeping track of random bugs i find throughout my travels! I don’t have an original client to compare my findings so some might not be bugs.

Audio

• Not every parry plays a sound effect to let you know that you parried an attack

• Pressing the z keybind to sheath your weapon and ranged weapon, pulling out a gun makes a sword sheath noise ( Cant remember if taking out weapons made a different sound in vanilla )

Interface

• Creating a new chat window with something like a Global channel, trying to shift click a name makes the character info appear in the main chat tab instead of the new chat window tab

• Stonetalon standstill quest tracking text no word wrap

• Organizing bags while on boat, if loading screen shows up while dragging an item you will be holding the item with the cursor on the loading screen and the item will be stuck on your interface

• On the realm selection screen, after selecting your realm the screen flashes after a few seconds

• Scrolling 3d combat text doesn’t always display when a parry was performed

• Screen randomly starting flashing red around the interface while i was at full health, was in thousand needles fighting a needles cougar, was really weird

• Unable to extend chat window past a certain height

• Unable to adjust chat window from the top corners, only the bottom right corner

• Characters sometimes flicker on main character selection screen

Graphics

• Entering into the great lift area from the barrens the lifts took a while to render into view

• The fire glow particle effect that can be seen throughout the world is really low resolution

• Multiple overlapping water planes throughout the BFD instance

• The undead epic horse mount particles don’t look right compared to vanilla

Animations

• If you are swimming against a hill that you cant walk up from the waters edge, then continue to swim against the hill it causes the player to flicker, repeat noises, play water splash animation dozens of times, and play a really fast twitching animation ( tested with male undead )

Misc.

• Mor’rogal in sun rock retreat is missing a ! point above their head when having quests available

• Rogue ability Riposte triggered after the enemy was dead

• Rogues ability Riposte doesn’t activate sometimes after a successful parry

• Lots of enemies evading randomly inside BFD

• Riposte activating when behind enemies such as bosses

• Auction sold but the gold is not appearing in mailbox right away ( was checking freewind post mailbox at the time right after my auction sold, checked multiple times, tried relogging, gold not appearing in my mailbox )

2 Likes

That’s likely due to the Nvidia driver issues.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll take a look and see if my drivers need any updates