Random ban, what is going on?

I’m not sure what is going on with Blizzard but it appears that I am also caught up in the recently unexplained ban wave? I have not received an email detailing action against my account. I was only notified that my subscription was canceled which prompted me to log into Battlenet to see what was going on. There is absolutely nothing that I have done that warrants such an action.

1 Like

Only thing that can be done is sugget filing a apeal thats teh proper course of action.

2 Likes

Please submit an appeal request, Vatix. If your penalty was a false positive they’ll be able to check.

5 Likes

I have put in an appeal and am awaiting a response.

1 Like

Then thats all you can do.

Any update about this case Vatix?

None yet, my ticket has been active for six hours. Still waiting to see if I ever get that email detailing the infraction. Been completely in the dark all day.

Same here bro, 7 hours waiting for the response, some people says that it could take 1-2 day

1 Like

Tickets times are what they are due to the Classic BC stuff among other things.

Probably PVP ‘afking.’ They have a terrible automated system just like in every other blizzard game.

It’s not automated, if you got a suspension, it’s because a GM agreed with the reports. I wish people would stop pushing this load of bull manure.

4 Likes

I want to provide some additional information here. While Game Masters are involved with other investigations, such as cheating, exploitation, botting, etc… they mostly focus on social violations, like bad language and names.

Our hacks team is involved primarily in the investigations around cheating, botting, exploitation, which also includes /afk battleground abuse.

4 Likes

Your hack team is incorrect. I have not done anything that is against TOS whatsoever and also was banned today. I believe blizzard has made a major mistake.

1 Like

That is what an appeal ticket is for. I’d suggest you submit one if you feel it was in error.

3 Likes

That’s what they have an appeal process for Ipodx. Yes, contrary to popular belief, Blizz employs humans and those people can make mistakes from time to time.

Each appeal is handled by a different person with a new set of eyes.

4 Likes

As you were advised in the thread you created, Ipodx, you’ll want to submit an appeal. Please do not jump into every thread on the subject.

6 Likes