RAMPANT Botting in PVP - CLIPS included

If Blizzard banned the bots we’d have about the same playerbase as New World.

I’m convinced they make up a strong portion of the game population.

The worst part about it is they’re all DKs programmed to grip on sight, so you can’t just farm them for honor.

Yep. Grip and chains. Four or five of them together and it’s impossible to run from them. Unless you have lots of burst aoe, your screwed.

1 Like

Remember when Blizzard screw all the bots in BFA nerfing the aoe looting and all of them start to crying on the forum?

I pay for this game they say.

Bots user are the most disgusting human garbage in game industry.

They infected all mmorpg and ruined it.

And i know they all are paying the monthly fee selling gold.

1 Like

This is all it would require to fix the entire bots problem in the US a single dude paid minimum wage could do it.

2 Likes

Maybe there’s none.

Maybe Blizzard is focusing all its attention for this Microsoft deal.

BGs being 90% people running honorbuddy was the OG wotlk pvp experience.

its the worlds most inhuman speed of run towards you, icy touch, chains of ice, auto, deathcoil and even if you manage to run out its an auto death grip into another icy touch, auto and deathcoil spam then your dead regardless of class.

Like I said my only option is to stay hidden in stealth or lure them to an edge and typhoon them off. Which is hilarious but annoying.

BOTS still running rampant, gonna keep bumping till a blue gives an answer.

1 Like

I mean they can ban 1000 bots. But I’m sure those bots are using a VPN and they will be right back in game on a different account with another DK within the hour. How do you suggest they stop this?

Okay then they dont employ enough people AND the bot accounts are making them money.

facial recognition or thumb print, I really dont care either way how it gets done at this point lmao

Those bots never whine about stuff and they pay Blizzard $15 a month.

Sounds like the perfect customer,

3 Likes

I understand the frustration but I’m serious when I say I’m clueless to how this can be resolved. Let’s say they did something to indicate you are human right. Well then you just log in get pass the obstacle that indicates you are human then start botting.

Maybe the can put in some kind of monitor that can pickup click position such as.

You have clicked the exact same spots with the exact same time spacing x amount of time.

Idk man. I’ve thought about it for years cause botting has always been a problem

You put people in game. That would cost money, though, so…

What do you mean by “you put people in game”?

Welcome to wow?

take literally 1 dude on payroll to monitor in-game

literally 1 dude

and they don’t bother paying a guy to do it

2 Likes

Actually, everything you’re saying is a conspiracy.

Just have a small team on payroll monitoring in-game like GMs do on private servers. Banning these obvious bots only takes a small amount of man power.

2 Likes