LF DPS <Space Nuggz> (6/8N-Nerub-ar Palace) AOTC 9-11PM EST Tuesday/Wednesday

Space Nuggz - Sargeras

Looking for DPS-
Priest Shadow
Hunter
Boomkin
Shaman- Elemental or Enhancement

Is a newly formed guild with experienced leaders with some playing 20years non stop. We decided to start our own group and we are looking for like-minded players to join our ranks for TWW.

• Our Goal is to keep the guild a friendly environment with a place for everyone.

• We will be focusing on progressing through raid content but, if you are not interested in raiding and are new, leveling, social, pick flowers or whatever makes this game fun for you and want to make some friends in the end then send me a message (contact info at bottom)

Raiding Schedule: Our raids are planned for Tuesday & Wednesday 9-11PM EST Our goal is AOTC but if the stars align we will go into mythic. We plan on only having 1 raid group composed of only 20 raiders in case we go into mythic

We are currently seeking: The list below is what we are looking to add to our raid group to complete a good composition. If your class is not listed don’t hesitate to message me

Healer
Raid healers currently full, but Healer willing to flex dps for raid, heal M+ and be back up for raid healer

Tank
CLOSED

Dps

• Enhancement Shaman
  • Shadow Priest
  • Boomkin
  • Hunter

What We offer:

• Progression in raid content
  • Help- with leveling, gearing, advice
  • A friendly non toxic environment
  • Consistency

What We’re Looking For in you:

• Active Players: We want members who are active or semi active. Be knowledgeable about their class/role or be willing to accept help.

• Team Players: We value teamwork and communication. If you’re ready to contribute to a positive and cooperative environment.

• Sense of Humor: We enjoy having fun and a good laugh goes a long way. .

• If you want to talk Drop me a message in-game or get with me on Discord valane0693 or bnet Valane#1507

Bumperino!

Updated needs

This isn’t a democracy; it’s a cheerocracy.

Back to the top need a few more people to fill raid but come check us out if your returning or just want to hang out

if only it wasn’t wednesdays D: lol

Tomorrow is the day, but we are still looking for people to join us.

Bump! Priest peez

Back to the top, need a couple more DPS & Healer flex DPS